• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester City top of table- WTF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure they are not one in the same. Two parts of the jinxy trinity, with onceys lad as the holy ghost

They're starting to remind me of Forest, the season Clough in his pomp brought them up from what's now the Championship and took them straight to the title. Admittedly Ranieri is not even close to Clough in top form but, as against that, they don't seem to have any consistent competition this season.

There is a huge resemblance to this Leicester City team and the Liverpool team that pushed for the title under the Guidance of Suarez..

Both potent going forward, but will always concede..

They are a great counter attacking side, without a doubt..

Sadly all their best players will be bought in January so they won't win the title or Finish Top 4..

I don't think any of the Leicester players will be sold in January that have been key so far. It just won't happen mid-season.

Good for them, I say. I like Ranieri, so it's nice to see him have a bit of success. I don't see much complexity about them - they've got about five players who can really bomb forward, and a couple of decent passers who can supply them on the counter-attack. We have enough good players to give them as good as they give, but we're so much less predictable so far this season. Vardy went off with a slight twinge in the hammy today so I hope he's due a rest.

I know what you mean but seeing a team like Leicester win it before us would grate far too much after trying and failing all these years.

Yeah, I get that, but it could then easily be written off as a total outlier. Or seen as a confidence booster. Because if Ranieri and Leicester can win the league, anyone can.

They're so mediocre, really, but when the stars alignment obviously anything can happen

They play as a team. The top clubs have so many big egos that it is almost an impossible job now to keep them all happy. The egos can decide not to give a fuck a few games because it won't hurt them. The worst case scenario for them is that they get sold and get paid even more in wages.

A club like Leicester can top the league because they play as a team with no big egos.

They've got all the luck going for them aswell these days.
2 penalties today (7 in total) and there was a handball on Albrighton seconds prior to the 3rd goal.

Still, hats off to them. Impressive.

They play as a team. The top clubs have so many big egos that it is almost an impossible job now to keep them all happy. The egos can decide not to give a fuck a few games because it won't hurt them. The worst case scenario for them is that they get sold and get paid even more in wages.

A club like Leicester can top the league because they play as a team with no big egos.

Yeah, it's a mystery why a team like Leicester doesnt win it every year, rather than teams like Chelsea, United and City. A real mystery.

It doesn't happen every season that two of the big four clubs have big ego problems. Arsenal and City have big injury problems at the same time.

I'm probably whooshing, I haven't been on here much over the last few days, but it's seeming almost inevitable that the Special Twat will end up at United.

EDIT, yeah I whooshed. Just seen LTW thread.

Yeah but Wenger's had an ego problem for fucking years, they don't count because we know the general course of events when it comes to Arsenal.

There is a huge resemblance to this Leicester City team and the Liverpool team that pushed for the title under the Guidance of Suarez..

Both potent going forward, but will always concede..

They are a great counter attacking side, without a doubt..

Sadly all their best players will be bought in January so they won't win the title or Finish Top 4..

They won't sell in Jan I reckon. At this rate they'll finish top four. We're 14pts behind them! That's a hell of a lot to catch up on, if we think they're the bench mark team to overtake to get into top 4. We're closer to Chelsea than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom