• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester City top of table- WTF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got all the luck going for them aswell these days.
2 penalties today (7 in total) and there was a handball on Albrighton seconds prior to the 3rd goal.

Still, hats off to them. Impressive.
The year we challenged for the title the same thing happend to us.. We had lady luck on our side..

Though really it because how they play, fast paced counter attacking football.. Pace being key here... Those type of tactics always look to pull errors from the other side and capitalise on then. The opponents tactics usually are to mark the hell out of the key players in the side..

Same with us in 2013/14..

Last edited:
So if they win it, does it mean VARDY > SAUREZ?
For them this season, he is their Suarez.. He doesnt just score goals for them, he has a fair few assists too.. His form has lifted the team to another level..

No where near the player of Suarez obviously.. But it would be hard to argue against that argument.

Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri: “We have [Riyad] Mahrez, but Liverpool have two of Mahrez in [Philippe] Coutinho and [Adam] Lallana.”

That is very modest of you Claudio, but I think I'd rather have your boy on current form! - BBC Sports

Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri: “We have [Riyad] Mahrez, but Liverpool have two of Mahrez in [Philippe] Coutinho and [Adam] Lallana.”

That is very modest of you Claudio, but I think I'd rather have your boy on current form! - BBC Sports

I think Claudio is indeed being over modest. We have utter shit players who can't perform consistently and are in most cases being payed double what his players our. If we could buy the "Will, effort, determination, and consistency of another team" in the January transfer window instead of an actual living player - then I would advise Klopp that that is more of a requirement and pay £25M for those qualities to be drilled into our team.

Its not often that managers make these sort of remarks about their players though. Obv Mahrez is heads and shoulders above Coutinho, at least on current form.

Mahrez has scored more Premiership goals so far this season than either Coutinho and Lallana have managed in the last three put together

CWgNv73WEAEFqu6.jpg

2008/09 United won, but were 4th on Christmas with 2 games in hand.
2007/08. United won league. 2nd on Christmas day.

2015/16.. ?any team 4th or 2nd at Christmas have a winning chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom