• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester City v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game seems to be following the same pattern.

Loads of energy, possession and control of the game but very little in the way of goal threat.

We'll tire and Leicester will grow into the game in the second half. Hopefully the game becoming more open will help us more than it does them.

At what stage do we prevent Trent from shooting from free kicks?

he must regularly bang a few in during training

Can't see why TAA takes the free kicks.when was the last time he worked a keeper from a free kick..?

Mane & Salah : WTF. Passing, Shooting, Control ... where has it all gone? Once they get close to the 18m they are awful.

I dont like the way it ended, its like the other games we have played. We started well but Leicester seem to be getting their shit together. We may end up losing this game due to losing that damn ball in the middle. Fucks sake another weekend of living with a shit result, but have to cope withe loss rest of saturday and sunday. Liverpool losing is making this lock down feel even more shit

Good first half but struggeling in the final third.
Dominated for a long time and then Vardy had 2-3 very good chances.

Big 2nd half coming up.

I missed most of the first half due to the wife making a blue cheese and broccoli frittata.

All in for the 2nd half.

Ooh, a broccoli and cheese frittata. Why not put some chickpeas in there, I mean, they're good too.

Did Alisson get an (unseen) fingertip on that Vardy shot that hit the bar? I thought he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom