• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester City v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I've noticed about Mane especially is that when he's got the ball he's often got 3/4 defenders to beat in order to be able to do something with it.

The overlapping fullbacks, the midfield support... it's just nowhere near the level it used to be at.

I missed most of the first half due to the wife making a blue cheese and broccoli frittata.

All in for the 2nd half.
I'm struggling to keep track of who is the jinx and who isn't. Should we be celebrating this?

We are fond of a chickpea around these parts, but we are not savages!

No, but let's be honest you've given up. A frittata and not being arsed for the first half is literally being half arsed on a Saturday.

I make fritatas too, when I'm out of ideas. I mean an omelette for dinner is desperation, but the same shit but italian? Wow.

One thing I've noticed about Mane especially is that when he's got the ball he's often got 3/4 defenders to beat in order to be able to do something with it.

The overlapping fullbacks, the midfield support... it's just nowhere near the level it used to be at.

We aren't getting anyone in the box in threatening positions when salah or mane have the ball. And if it's going to be just sporadic disconnected attacks we'd need a jamie vardy, not a firmino.

Let's see how it works out when we can play both Fabs and Hendo in midfield with him.

I get it, we are unsettled. But I see none of the incisive passing or the dribbling or even some the defensive work he is known to produce.

It's early stages of this experiment. If Liverpool win here, you'll be hearing a lot more about my culinary adventures in match threads.

Frittata is a culinary adventure? No, it's what happens when you don't want to go on a culinary adventure to the grocery but you've got 7 eggs and some veg that needs using up. You could make a quiche or a tortilla, both better in every way, but here you are.

Frittata is a culinary adventure? No, it's what happens when you don't want to go on a culinary adventure to the grocery but you've got 7 eggs and some veg that needs using up. You could make a quiche or a tortilla, both better in every way, but here you are.
If we win here, I'm happy to listen to your recommendations for the Leipzig game!

Is Farky always this disparaging about other people's culinary effort or is he just vexed cos Liverpool are crap again

Only been half-watching. Just caught up on the thread and looks like I havent missed much? We seem to be lacking inspiration, as per the recent norm.

How has Kabak been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom