• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester City v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get what happened. We were controlling the match, scored a lovely goal, and should have coasted or even added to our goal. And then the sky fell .... I hate this season.

I wonder if FSG still thinks it would be fiscally irresponsible to spend while you're ahead?

I do hope they have worked up an appetite for spending to attract top players who'd choose 4-5 teams over us this summer. Or perhaps watch us evolve into a top 6 team again.

I think this sort of sums it up (from BBC 5 Live) :

It's one of Alisson's strengths coming out of his penalty area and taking command. He collided with his own man and it fell perfectly into path of Jamie Vardy. The way that conspired against Liverpool is quite extraordinary.

I think this sort of sums it up (from BBC 5 Live) :

It's one of Alisson's strengths coming out of his penalty area and taking command. He collided with his own man and it fell perfectly into path of Jamie Vardy. The way that conspired against Liverpool is quite extraordinary.

Thats more on Kabak then Alisson imho. Keeper shouts for it, stay away

I just don't get what happened. We were controlling the match, scored a lovely goal, and should have coasted or even added to our goal. And then the sky fell .... I hate this season.
Yeah, it's hard to comprehend that collapse.

I'd put the majority of it down to bad luck, again. At some point you have to wonder if it's bad attitude rather than bad luck.

The first goal, fair enough, could have been a penalty, could have been offside. Not much we could do about it defensively.

The second, Ali comes for those routinely. It's just that we have a new lad in the back line making a debut in a new country and he drops a bollock.

The third, that's the one you question application or attitude rather than luck.

Thats more on Kabak then Alisson imho. Keeper shouts for it, stay away
Nah. Every commentator has said the same ... WTF was Ali doing. Kabak was clearing that ball, he had even started to swing his leg at it, until Ali ran into him.

This season is shit.

The injuries are depressing enough. No crowds are shit.

But today's game was lost due to a substitution Klopp made that went wrong.

I never for one moment felt that bringing Ox on was going to improve us defensively or make us more solid in the centre. From that moment, we seemed wide open.

I hope the one good thing to come from this season will be the changes in the summer. It's clear that the front 3 are knackered and have been somewhat found out. We need another body in there. Maybe 2.

The midfield needs a complete revamp too. Ox, Keita, Milner, Gini all need to be moved on for players we can trust. We need fresh legs and energy in there.

At the back, a 4th choice CB and a full back capable of rotating with Trent and Robbo. Someone who can ideally play on both sides.

I missed that in the game.

How was that not picked up.

White players pushes over black player is totally fine, so that's what I'm rolling with on twitter #CancelTheFA. Of course the truth is probably more like the FA and the refs are fucking bent paedophile pricks who were born with degenerative brain conditions as a result of incestuous inbreeding.

We shouldn't have lost the game and a lot of that is still on us, but the consistency with VAR this season has been appalling.

The way they drew the lines for Amartey's sleeve today was 1-2cm different to how they drew it for Mane.

And that inconsistency has turned 2 wins into 5pts dropped.

Hi all, new member here. I had to join to see if I'm going mad or not as my friends disagree with me on this point, but I think Thiago is such a liability. We are at our best when we act quickly and make fast forward passes. Thiago however is the most sideways passing, tikataka player ever! He totally destroys any forward impetus we have, slows the team down, lets opposition teams regroup behind the ball. He's not just a waste of space, he actually makes us worse. Get him out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom