• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester City v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

We shouldn't have lost the game and a lot of that is still on us, but the consistency with VAR this season has been appalling.

The way they drew the lines for Amartey's sleeve today was 1-2cm different to how they drew it for Mane.

And that inconsistency has turned 2 wins into 5pts dropped.

Klopp said something about the situation VAR used for the goal was before the ball had actually been hit by Maddison. Which gave Amartey some very favourable cm. Not sure if its true but its what he said.

VAR has fucked us royally this season.

You should all do what I do and not even watch anymore. The game has gone. The officiating is an absolute farce.

Think I'm just going to request to work all weekends, and late's on CL nights

Better for my sanity

Knock knock knock everyone picks up knocks in training is it new methods of training or the the new training ground problem? .
This needs to be investigated it's getting absurd the number of players every week who are absent due to knocks.

That VAR line for the 1-1 goal is doing my head in.
Such a weird set up. Through the knee of the Leicester players and up to his armpit.
Blatantly wrong. Horrendous

Why don't we try a change in system like ditch the high line defensively until van dyke is back and also try a 4 -2-3-1 we have the personell who can adjust to it .
Or 3-5-2 with wing backs Arnold and Robertson.
Anything just to freshen things up . Teams seem to set up in same way and and break through our lines with ease in our current 4-3-3 as no protection offered to center backs by our current midfielders.
It's actually easy to play against us.

If we go out of the champions league I reckon we should say to Jurgen, go back to Germany until the summer.

Take a break, spend time with your family etc. Let the coaching team look after things until the end of the season.

He comes back refreshed, the players get a break and some different voices.

As I'm typing this out, it's a bad idea. Break would do him good nonetheless.

Klopp is gone if we dont finish 4th ... not because of our owners etc., but I think he just have had enough with the shit this year with the media, var, and the luck ... I hope I'm wrong as I want him to rebuild this again

Klopp is gone if we dont finish 4th ... not because of our owners etc., but I think he just have had enough with the shit this year with the media, var, and the luck ... I hope I'm wrong as I want him to rebuild this again
That's why I want him to go yodelling and drinking stein's for a month or so.

No, Klopp will want revenge.

That's why I want him to go yodelling and drinking stein's for a month or so.

Don't think it will make a difference ... this team has to be rebuilt and he may not have the patience for that ... especially when he likely has the germany team to manage in 1-2 years.

He loves the team and city ... but not sure its enough

He's not the type to quit his contract, he will honour it unless our owners want him out. So I don't see him leaving unless being asked to leave. If our owners asked him to leave, they have another thing coming - not wanting to support him when needed a centre half so badly.

He's not the type to quit his contract, he will honour it unless our owners want him out. So I don't see him leaving unless being asked to leave. If our owners asked him to leave, they have another thing coming - not wanting to support him when needed a centre half so badly.

Fair point

The big question is if FSG will back him in the transfer market. We need to stump up the cash this summer
I think one of Mane or Salah will leave the club, and I have strange feeling it will be Salah as his price tag will be much higher compared to Mane. We always sell our peak players for big money to fund another rebuild.

At least Spurs are getting humped and won't be bothering our grip on the top 4 any time soon.

I just don't get what happened. We were controlling the match, scored a lovely goal, and should have coasted or even added to our goal. And then the sky fell .... I hate this season.

It is simple... The Ox for Jones. The work rate fell away in the middle of the park and thus the game

I fell asleep at half while watching it.

It’s almost as if my body is protecting me from watching shit-shows.

This is on Klopp for not varying his tactics. He's had more than a month to see that the defenders he has aren't very good and low on confidence. He's setting them up to fail, not unlike how he left Firmino in the spotlight under which he wilted. If we had time to accommodate playing someone back into form for more than 18 months while sweeping all before us, sure. But this isn't being principled, it's favouritism.

If Jota hadn't gone to Denmark we'd probs be in a head to head with City. He's picking Frim because he's got no other serious options

Which was a shame cos the Frim and Salah combo did a worldly yesterday and hardly anyone talked about it cos it was 3-1 before anyone had much time to celebrate.

But yeah Jota shouldn’t have played in Denmark.

If Jota hadn't gone to Denmark we'd probs be in a head to head with City. He's picking Frim because he's got no other serious options

It has nothing to to do with Jota, Frimino , VVD, Gomez, keita Ox or any other player.
This is down to klopp. This is down to a system that klopp refuses to change. This has been said even before we won the league. The man is a legend, I would rather not see another Dortmund.
Klopp needs a reboot. Otherwise we are in big trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom