• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester PL champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twat of the day: Keith Vaz, putting on a Leicester scarf in the Commons to claim some sort of credit for the title win. Go and bash him, JJ!

Its been a fabulous achievement.

Like everyone else I'm delighted to see a team not owned by a billionaire who flouts the FFP rules win the league ......

Anyway if we should take anything from this its that we can win the league if we get our signings right and get some luck along the way.

In the last two years Leicester spent roughly what we did on Lovren and Lallana.

So scouts make more difference than mangers!

Jeez Spurs players are some vile cunts:

Kyle Walker wipes snot/blood and throws it at Costa

Dier's stupid tackle:

Dembele pokes Costa in the eye:

Remember the lengthy ban Suarez got for biting Ivanovic?
I wonder what the FA will do now.

At least we didn't show the total lack of class that Spurs did when we lost it 2 years ago. Small comforts I suppose.

IMO they would never won the PL if the PL used more than one ball. Now teams have more time to organize the defense and you will almost always be up against an organized defense. Very difficult now to make a quick counter attack thanks to that teams kick away the ball and it takes a lot of time to get it back.

So, it is nod mad. Ranieri knew how to use it to his advantage.

The premier league uses lots of balls mate. That's how they can have more than one game being played at the same time.

Is it just me or wouldn't it be dead funny if Leicester end up fighting relegation again with the same bunch next season? Chelsea combustion happened quite fast with a set of superior players. Maybe I should put a tenner on this...

Is it just me or wouldn't it be dead funny if Leicester end up fighting relegation again with the same bunch next season? Chelsea combustion happened quite fast with a set of superior players. Maybe I should put a tenner on this...
It would be funny if it happened to Utd or Chelsea. You just sound a little bitter.

It is a much slower pace now in the PL.

I'm not so sure about that. Watched Madrid Sociadad over the weekend and it was a slow tempo snorefest, as is for most La Liga and Bundersliga matches I have caught.

Watched Manu and Leicester over the weekend and it was played at breakneck speed, end to end stuff. BPL is still the fastest paced league, especially this season, where everyone is having a right go at anybody.

And fuck the congratulations. The same hypocrites are saying they could never make top 4.

Besides us challenging I couldn't care less who else wins it.

IMO they would never won the PL if the PL used more than one ball. Now teams have more time to organize the defense and you will almost always be up against an organized defense. Very difficult now to make a quick counter attack thanks to that teams kick away the ball and it takes a lot of time to get it back.

So, it is nod mad. Ranieri knew how to use it to his advantage.

I'm not sure how using more than one ball would make the game better. The Yanks would like it more possibly.

362294d9985df1b2f6c12aefa9515c5a.jpg

Who is Gemma Collins? One for the youth, I fear.

At least we didn't show the total lack of class that Spurs did when we lost it 2 years ago. Small comforts I suppose.
Dembele and Lamela the biggest culprits here as I see it. Yeah Dier's tackle is way hard but it's not that dangerous - I mean it's not a two footed lunge trying to chop someone in half. Walker is really not a likable player but to be honest Costa is 100 times worse and doing whatever he can to wind up. But yeah, they lost it, but was also extremely provoked.

Hope Dembele and Lamela gets some heavy bans at least and that snot thing is dirty too, but not in the same mold for me, it wasn't a spit direct in the face more a slimy wind-up from afar.

Fat orange thing not sure what she got famous for.
I just googled her. She's like someone tried to clone vanessa feltz and accidentally dropped some bet lynch's DNA into the mix.

I just googled her. She's like someone tried to clone vanessa feltz and accidentally dropped some bet lynch's DNA into the mix.
There's a rumour going around that when she's sweating it smells like bovril.

SO PL was won on the back of sex and violence... Was´t Pearsons son involved in one of the sex scandals forcing him to go? Vardy in some racist nightclub shit? Bellamy on the piss looks like a school boy to these guys. What a story!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom