• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester PL champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arn

Lucas the best player in the world
Banned
The biggest surprise ever in football history. Very well deserved. Ranieri finally won his big title.

Congrats Leicester and congrats Ranieri

We should have won it two years ago. Ugh.

Lucas just tackled me.

It's quite amusing. Lucky cunts.

Still, at least with this bunch of twats winning, we don't have to watch an even bigger bunch of twats celebrating.

How gutted must Arsenal, City, Chelsea and the rest be? Leicester City won the league!

Ahahahahahhahaha!

How about those poor fans that cashed out on their £10 bets a month or so ago

Lucas just tackled me.

A truly refreshing story in cynical times. But do I expect it to happen again in the next decade? No. So I'm not sure if it's so much an inspiration as a beguiling one-off. But they won't care. It's like a homemade car winning F1.

They deserve it and I love an underdog story as much as anyone, but feel sick inside thinking back to two years ago and I've now seen Leicester win a League before Liverpool. It's fucked up.

chris_kamara_youtube_sky_sports.jpg

Watching a video of the Leicester players at Jamie Vardys house looking at the game.
When the final whistle sounds several of the players are more concered about filming the celebration with their phones then actually celebrating.
Footballers are cunts.

Congrats to Leicester. Well deserved. And to Claudio Ranieri, a true footballing gentleman.

IMO this will mean that the big egos will get it much more difficult. The clubs will now focus more on team players. Leicester won because they played as a team week in week out. The clubs can't afford to have big egos destroying the team morale.

Fuck Leicester City. Fuck Tottenham, Arsenal, et. al. more, but fuck Leicester City too. And fuck us for being so shite the one year all of the big boys did fuck all.

Well done Leicester. I had a real soft spot for them when O'Neill was managing them and Neil Lennon and Heskey playing for them. It is a fantastic story. If their fans would only stop the clacker things I'd be happier for them.

Who remembers the Martin O'Neill team with Heskey, Lennon, Izzet etc.
Gave us a torrid time if I remember it correctly

Well done Leicester. I had a real soft spot for them when O'Neill was managing them and Neil Lennon and Heskey playing for them. It is a fantastic story. If their fans would only stop the clacker things I'd be happier for them.
Bradley's cousin used to play for them back in those days, he's called Tim McCann. I'm not sure how many first team games he played in.

IMO this will mean that the big egos will get it much more difficult. The clubs will now focus more on team players. Leicester won because they played as a team week in week out. The clubs can't afford to have big egos destroying the team morale.
I'm amazed they did it without Lucas playing for them. Simply amazing.

Well done Leicester.

A truly refreshing story in cynical times. But do I expect it to happen again in the next decade? No. So I'm not sure if it's so much an inspiration as a beguiling one-off. But they won't care. It's like a homemade car winning F1.
I do because we'll be winning it within 4 years.

Anyone think we have the beginnings of a longstanding hatred between Chelsea and Spurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom