• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s hammer them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Not the most convincing performance but back to back wins means most stay.

West Ham up next!

Thiago in for Henderson. Nunez in for Gakpo.

Jota on fire has to play even as a risk of injury with 3 games in 9 days.

Allison
TAA
Ibou
Virgil
Robbo
Fabhino
Thiago
Jones
Jota
Salah
Nunez

Also I’m not the messiah I’m very naughty boy who cashes out!

I'd keep Nunez on the bench, TBH. He didn't offer much in his cameo.

Diaz looks sharp enough to start if Jota needs resting/protecting but ideally he can go again and maintain this scoring streak.

There’s a sliver of hope still remaining of sneaking a fourth place…win this and then we have a run of winnable home games to build a head of steam.

West Ham are going to knackered with an eye on their upcoming shit European semi…get ahead early and we’ll comfortably out score them.

1-4

There’s a sliver of hope still remaining of sneaking a fourth place…win this and then we have a run of winnable home games to build a head of steam.

West Ham are going to knackered with an eye on their upcoming shit European semi…get ahead early and we’ll comfortably out score them.

1-4
We are in a weird position that if we get a result against West Ham.. we will be wanting Everton to do us a favour against Newcastle.

Yuck.

Fuck that. Thiago is utter shit
Thank you Woland, what people domt realize is that despite the issues against Forest, we won the game at 3-2 while Curtis was on the pitch. Against low blocks there is no point having a deep lying creator type like Thiago, you need a ball retainer, who can carry the ball forward like Curtis.

I think the issue with Thiago is he's so good he was playing against West Ham already this afternoon, finding passes to players who weren't there yet. They just can't keep up with his genius. Either that or he was just pinging the ball to noone because he's a slow sack of shit who can't wait for his summer jollies. Not having that though. I'm going with 4D chess

Thank you Woland, what people domt realize is that despite the issues against Forest, we won the game at 3-2 while Curtis was on the pitch. Against low blocks there is no point having a deep lying creator type like Thiago, you need a ball retainer, who can carry the ball forward like Curtis.
Your "Gen Talent" was poor in my opinion. Regardless we won. Now, we know Thiago and CJ are always one game away from joining Spanish Steve so managing their game time is required.

Can so envisage this is where our little 4 game unbeaten run comes to an end.

Rice Soucek and Paqueta against our 3? Having a laugh.

2-1 West Ham.

I think the issue with Thiago is he's so good he was playing against West Ham already this afternoon, finding passes to players who weren't there yet. They just can't keep up with his genius. Either that or he was just pinging the ball to noone because he's a slow sack of shit who can't wait for his summer jollies. Not having that though. I'm going with 4D chess
That moment near the end today where we have the ball, 3-2 up, we keep conceding shit goals and he just pings it at a defender in a casual way from 10 yards away. He's playing like a fucking donkey

We're not winning this. It's an away game for one, and has been a bit of a tricky fixture for us in the last.

West Ham 3-1 Livercrud

I'd keep Nunez on the bench, TBH. He didn't offer much in his cameo.

Dias is back. Nunez is probably 5th choice behind Mo, Gakpo, Dias and Jota. And he's lucky Firmino has had injury problems and Carvalho is filled with helium.

2nd most expensive signing we've ever made (if you ignore all the additional performances fees).

---------------------------- Allison

TAA --------- Ibou ------------------- VvD --------- Robbo

-------------------------- Fabinho

-------------- Thiago ------------ Jones

Salah ----------------- Jota ------------------------ Diaz

Diaz is ready. Bring Nunez on when he tires after 60 mins. Unlike some I though Nunez was effective when brought on vs. Forest, running the FB and should have scored that header and maybe also setup Diaz. Not his best 30 mins but agent of chaos? Yes indeed, was involved and on another day there would have been a higher return.

I thought part of the problem vs Forest was Hendo playing (crap) so high up the pitch that Trent wasn't able to and was therefore less effective. Thiago won't do that so this should give Trent more space to get involved with Ibou covering where Thiago doesn't.

Jones didn't have a good game vs Forest, he was ineffective and against a low block never got through, often just passing backwards (I think some of this is may be Klopp's fault - if you listen to him in his post match interview he actually mentioned he wanted ball retention over trying to pass through/over their back line which he criticised). We just don't have anyone else I'd semi-trust in that LM position at the moment (bar Thiago shuffling across but then who plays RM)?

Seems like klopps not happy that Nunez hasn't learned enough English yet, which is justified.

Hopefully an intensive course over the summer will help.

Seems like klopps not happy that Nunez hasn't learned enough English yet, which is justified.

Hopefully an intensive course over the summer will help.
He’s a thick cunt and won’t get far.

I’d be in half a mind to drop Konate after yesterday. Hendo needs a game on the bench too. At least Fab came off. I’d manage Jota’s minutes too.

Ali

Trent
Matip
Virgil
Robbo

Thiago
Fabs
Jones

Mo
Gakpo
Diaz

Get the game won and bring on Hendo, Jota and Milner.

Can so envisage this is where our little 4 game unbeaten run comes to an end.

Rice Soucek and Paqueta against our 3? Having a laugh.

2-1 West Ham.
It’s not just those three, pretty much every midfield has dominated us pretty all season long. It’s only recently that we have had some semblance of control but even that is one rick from completely falling apart. Somebody said in another thread that we can’t afford to play unchanged midfield combinations— that’s true.

Dropping Konate isnt an option. If we do that then the whole Trent hybrid set up and the consistency we've had for the last games is out the window defensively.
Maybe he shouldn’t have been a retard against Forest then.

If your performance drops you’re dropped. That way they know they need to not be spastics.

I think Konate got a lesson in just turning up thinking he's be bigger, better and stronger than whoever the fuck they picked. Hopefully he learns from it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom