• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s hammer them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there's an argument for dropping Henderson for TAA and playing ramsay or Milner or whoever at RB. Not having one doesn't seem like a good idea.

I'd keep the same back 5. Not sure about the midfield or attack after these two last games. Jota and Salah should start obviously.

Then there's an argument for dropping Henderson for TAA and playing ramsay or Milner or whoever at RB. Not having one doesn't seem like a good idea.
Wouldn't be adverse.. put Thiago for Fabs (I know he played shit) have Trent as the DM. Milner for Hendo and put at RB.

It doesnt make much sense to try something we havent done before in a must win game though?

I'd rather continue with what has gone right for us these last few games. Thats probably our best chance of getting the result we need.

It doesnt make much sense to try something we havent done before in a must win game though?

I'd rather continue with what has gone right for us these last few games. Thats probably our best chance of getting the result we need.
Spurs next weekend is a bigger game. We know how fucked this side is. I think we do need to make changes.

I agree but I wouldnt try something that we havent done before like Trent as a starting DM.
There arent many games left this season and we shouldnt need to do more than 2 to 3 changes.

I agree but I wouldnt try something that we havent done before like Trent as a starting DM.
There arent many games left this season and we shouldnt need to do more than 2 to 3 changes.

I think the above is probably the right way to go.

If anything, I'd give Milner 45 minutes at Hendo's spot to start ...
Then get Hendo on for Fabinho at 45 minutes and Thiago to replace Milner or Jones, whoever tires more.

Up front - go with the same starting 3 ... we need to keep on winning, at all costs.
Pressure will build up on Newcastle and Manure, if we/Brighton etc keep doing it and then who knwos.

If your performance drops you’re dropped. That way they know they need to not be spastics.
So the Liverpool team for the next match is :

---------------- Ali --------------
----- ------ ---------- ------- -------
------ ---------- ------- -------

Ramsay : "West Ham? I'll be ready boss"!

ouch1.jpg

So the Liverpool team for the next match is :

---------------- Ali --------------
----- ------ ---------- ------- -------
I refer the honourable gentleman to my “sack them all” comments.

When we have players who can come in then you can have that approach. When Trent is stinking the place out at right back we see screwed because Gomez, Ramsay and Milner aren’t appropriate players to step in.

Is it though?
Spurs game irrelevant if we don’t get something out of the next game.
It’s a six pointer.

West Ham have been bummed at home recently, should’ve been bummed again by arsenal who ended up having their own meltdown and the hammers still playing in Europe. We should be able to make changes with bigger focus on beating spurs.

Dias is back. Nunez is probably 5th choice behind Mo, Gakpo, Dias and Jota. And he's lucky Firmino has had injury problems and Carvalho is filled with helium.

2nd most expensive signing we've ever made (if you ignore all the additional performances fees).
19 goals contribution in 38 Games and you want to shit on him? By in large, its not our attack that let us down this season, apart from a handful of games, but Fabs, Hendo somewhat Thiago and all of the defence. There's naut we can do now. Switching Trent to MF just shows badly how much we needed another MF. I don't blame them for getting Gakpo or Nunez, as are front 3 needed to be changed. FSG decided it wasn't going to risk any more than £40m and it's now paying the consequence. They would rather lose out on CL then mess with their formala

Seems like klopps not happy that Nunez hasn't learned enough English yet, which is justified.

Hopefully an intensive course over the summer will help.

I think the "ticket to getting in this team is pressing" is critical. So long as we have any sorts of results, those coming off the bench will actually play with intensity off the ball.

Regarding his English, this is a big problem, and also very easily fixed. I don't understand how there isnt a system in place for language instruction that is built into how we set up new signings. You get nutritionists, you get people that help you get a house. Why the fuck don't we have people teaching English for the occupations where the occupation is football. Or if we do, why is it up to the player in some way. There shouldn't be any way he doesn't have any English by now.

There is an expectation here and I think the issue is that it doesn't show dedication on his part, but I don't think it should be a choice, because Nunez isn't the only player who you can imagine having an allergic reaction to a class.

All language takes is time. It doesn't require any theoretical understanding of anything. I don't care how thick anyone is, they all learned a language to the level required for football at about age 5.

I think the issue with Thiago is he's so good he was playing against West Ham already this afternoon, finding passes to players who weren't there yet. They just can't keep up with his genius. Either that or he was just pinging the ball to noone because he's a slow sack of shit who can't wait for his summer jollies. Not having that though. I'm going with 4D chess

For a player who is so technically brilliant, he turns the most basic passes into rocket science and puts team mates under pressure with stupid lofted passes, overhit flicks and generally just showboating for the sake of showboating. He's great and all, but he's not really hit the heights that were expected of him nor has he seemed a particularly good fit for the way we play.

We need three midfielders in the Summer.

It’s a six pointer.

West Ham have been bummed at home recently, should’ve been bummed again by arsenal who ended up having their own meltdown and the hammers still playing in Europe. We should be able to make changes with bigger focus on beating spurs.

But Spurs aren't fighting for top 4 - newcastle are, and maybe Man U pending their next result.

For a player who is so technically brilliant, he turns the most basic passes into rocket science and puts team mates under pressure with stupid lofted passes, overhit flicks and generally just showboating for the sake of showboating. He's great and all, but he's not really hit the heights that were expected of him nor has he seemed a particularly good fit for the way we play.

We need three midfielders in the Summer.

Making the easy things look difficult. A master of his art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom