• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Lets have a simple poll

Prefix for Poll Threads

Next manager

• Martinez

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • AVB

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Benitez

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Klopp

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Deschamps

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Capello

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Bielsa

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Loew

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked and got this:
Please vote for at least one option.

Can't make my mind up.

In fact I would make a great boss, I would just log in here before every match and read what you lot all say as you all know everything! ;)

Id love it to be Klopp but I think Villa Boas is gonna get it, thats fine by me, hes young he plays good football and hes got something to prove, plus hes not entirely new to English football now and there is no ridiculous relase clause to stop us.

The spell at Chelsea was largely a failure because he fell foul of the same old boys clique that buried every manager since Mourinho so i see no reason to hold that against him. While Kenny was signing Downing and Henderson he was signing Ramires and Mata, now imagine our team with those guys instead

i like that AVB would probably go for the kind of players we all want. though i'm just guessing about that.

Klopp for me

Biesla is an Interesting one....

Klopp just won the domestic double with Dortmund,is in the CL and with a team he has been building for 4 years.Why is he coming here?I'm not saying he's a bad choice just that there would have to be a reason.Because we are Liverpool won't work.

Bielsa is an interesting one except that it seems he can't speak a word of English and being already in his fifties is unlikely to make much of a fist of it now.

4 want Benitez... 6 seasons of poor tactical decisions and playing players out of position wasn't enough?

Oh and I'd love Van Gaal for short term and then try to get Klopp a couple of seasons down the track.

4 want Benitez... 6 seasons of poor tactical decisions and playing players out of position wasn't enough?

Oh and I'd love Van Gaal for short term and then try to get Klopp a couple of seasons down the track.

I'd take six seasons of Champions League, FA Cup, 2nd Place finish, almost always being a force in Europe, Reina, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Alonso, Mascherano, Garcia, Torres right now.

Id love it to be Klopp but I think Villa Boas is gonna get it, thats fine by me, hes young he plays good football and hes got something to prove, plus hes not entirely new to English football now and there is no ridiculous relase clause to stop us.

The spell at Chelsea was largely a failure because he fell foul of the same old boys clique that buried every manager since Mourinho so i see no reason to hold that against him. While Kenny was signing Downing and Henderson he was signing Ramires and Mata, now imagine our team with those guys instead

ramires was there in 2010

AVB plays a 4-3-3 aswell. His Porto team was insane. He'll learned a thing or two at Chelsea aswell

Lippi just signed up for some team in China,missed out there.
Villas bollox or Klopp for me.
Will probably be Klinsmann or Martinez though.

He didnt sign Ramires that was the previous manager Ancelotti... For me AVB is the best option, need to move passed Rafa who is like a cult....If we bought him back we will forever be looking backwards.

The club need to start thinking properly about the future, get a young manager, an experienced CEO and DOF to support the manager, invest in the squad and the owners and fans then have to be patient.

He didnt sign Ramires that was the previous manager Ancelotti... For me AVB is the best option, need to move passed Rafa who is like a cult....If we bought him back we will forever be looking backwards.

The club need to start thinking properly about the future, get a young manager, an experienced CEO and DOF to support the manager, invest in the squad and the owners and fans then have to be patient.

I absolutely LOVE rafa but I agree and voted AVB as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom