• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Lets have a simple poll

Prefix for Poll Threads

Next manager

• Martinez

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • AVB

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Benitez

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Klopp

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Deschamps

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Capello

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Bielsa

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Loew

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they were, given that he seems to be on the radar for the LFC job, but I'm afraid I don't think so. He's known to have made them line up and shake his hand at the end of a training session, so there is some precedent there. It all smacks of a guy who simply didn't carry enough authority - not his fault, since he's still young, but hardly an indication that he'd suit us.
As I said, i think it was just because chelsea players didn't respect him. Because they're cunts

our lads, less so

Ryan was right re the not sure option. I opted for AVB and I don't even know why, if we could erase what happened at Chelsea It'd be a great move.

Ian McGarry@garbosj
So far, two candidates for the #LFC head coach job have been contacted and invited to interview. No meetings expected until next week.

Ian McGarry@garbosj
So, no shock that Brendan Rodgers is one of the managers #LFChave invited for interview for head coach job

Ian McGarry@garbosj
And the other candidate to be interviewed for #LFC head coach is Roberto Martinez.

Ian McGarry@garbosj
Should point out that #LFC expect to interview at least 3 and up to 5 candidates for the head coach job. Process could take 2-4 weeks.

I wish they were, given that he seems to be on the radar for the LFC job, but I'm afraid I don't think so. He's known to have made them line up and shake his hand at the end of a training session, so there is some precedent there. It all smacks of a guy who simply didn't carry enough authority - not his fault, since he's still young, but hardly an indication that he'd suit us.

That does indeed sound like rather naive and immature behaviour, Jules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom