• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LFC Reserves & Youth Team Goals/Highlights

No idea who he is but when I first saw it on the official homepage, I thought we'd signed Nunes.

I used to watch 90% of our u18/u23 play until they decided to take LFCTV off Sky and make it subscription only.

But it is a bit hard to find the time when none of the guys are really coming through....Coady Adorjan Wisdom Brannagan Ojo Kent Morgan Wilson Brewster Neco Ibe etc the list is really endless, all had talent and never made it so it's like how good do you need to be to make the cut. Question marks still over Jones.

Trent & Sterling the only 2 in the last 10-15 years....& when we're buying youngsters like Sepp, Elliott & Fabio (& I don't mean this in a bad way) but it kind of makes the youth system feel irrelevant.

People are busy Buddha.

Last edited:
I used to watch 90% of our u18/u23 play until they decided to take LFCTV off Sky and make it subscription only.

But it is a bit hard to find the time when none of the guys are really coming through....Coady Adorjan Wisdom Brannagan Ojo Kent Morgan Wilson Brewster Neco Ibe etc the list is really endless, all had talent and never made it so it's like how good do you need to be to make the cut. Question marks still over Jones.

Trent & Sterling the only 2 in the last 10-15 years....& when we're buying youngsters like Sepp, Elliott & Fabio (& I don't mean this in a bad way) but it kind of makes the youth system feel irrelevant.

People are busy Buddha.
All you need to do is follow King Binny ;)

How the sweet fuck can you not know who he is ?! More people need to follow our youngsters.
Is that part of the contract?

Fair play to those who do follow the kids. I know it's a critical part of the club and our future, but, personally, I have zero interest I'm afraid.

Fair play to those who do follow the kids. I know it's a critical part of the club and our future, but, personally, I have zero interest I'm afraid.
I don't think you need to follow the kids as such to know who this kid is . Everytime he gets mentioned that gets brought up. That goal is an iconic goal so he will always have a place forever in our history. The lads does have some talent so hopefully he'll will end up actually be better known for his football skill and not as that ballboy

I’ve watched next to fuck all youth team m, but even I know who he is.

At the very least, there’s been about 400 occasions he’s been mention and within 3 posts someone reminds everyone he’s the kid that set up the quick corner.

And that’s even before we get to Binny .

Maybe it’s just me that reads too many posts on here.

I’ve watched next to fuck all youth team m, but even I know who he is.

At the very least, there’s been about 400 occasions he’s been mention and within 3 posts someone reminds everyone he’s the kid that set up the quick corner.

And that’s even before we get to Binny .

Maybe it’s just me that reads too many posts on here.
Exactly. Was surprised yer lad had no clue at all who he was

Can honestly say I've never heard of him before, and I'm around a fair bit on here and on TAN.

The guys I have heard of are Fraudendorf, Mabaya, Balagizi, Obviously Morton & Gordon. Bradley, Koumetio and Bajcetic.

Pretty much any Liverpool fan should know who this kid is though ! Barca anyone?

I just find it interesting to know who are the up and coming youth players - extra sense of "attachment" if/when they do make it through.

On a side note, Jason Koumas' son seems to be doing really well.

People are busy Buddha.

I would say Coady, Ojo, Kent, Wilson, Neco have "made it", just not for us. But yes, it has not been an encouraging two decades for Liverpool's youth system

I would say Coady, Ojo, Kent, Wilson, Neco have "made it", just not for us. But yes, it has not been an encouraging two decades for Liverpool's youth system

I dunno, in the last 10 years we've had Sterling, Trent, Jones, and now Elliott come through. That's not bad at all really.

Back
Top Bottom