• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. He slows the play down every time. I've yet to see him really zip a pass in behind first time. Its always kill the ball. Touch the ball. By which time players are set.

Thiago is getting a lot of shit today and fair enough, but he's a quicker passer than both Jones and Gini.

This explains why not doing so well at home.

can we please now ask one of our players to break DCL in half? or Richarlson?
Let's just treat these fucking cunts like they've treated us.

I’m flabbergasted at that.

Regardless of it being Liverpool

He barely glanced at the monitor

How the fuck can the referee go to the monitor and watch the replay for all but 1 second and decide it’s a penalty?
Utterly utterly useless.

If Liverpool are this shit without fans, they should just let us in for free next year as they won't be investing anything anyways in the summer.

Bit of a soft pen, but we have been as usual struggling to create chances against a team that sits back.
I've seen this so many games this season. Same old, sadly.

This season is taking its toll , it's been miserable - Injuries , VAR , individual mistakes. It's been dominated by all three.

Call it controversial, but I think that if a team has trouble scoring for what seems like months, it's on the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom