• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the club took project restart a bit too seriously and have decided to revert us back to what we were 5/6 years ago

i turned it off.
this is a game where i could give a shit about VAR, we were losing anyways.
but this team didn't fight.
this team didn't look like it was up against EVERTON.
this team didn't look like it was up against the team that fucking broke VvD
this team didn't look like it was up against a team which we need to beat to give ourselves a better chance at 4th.
this team didn't look ready.
that's very very worrying.

I think I speak for everyone when I only wish it was thiago that t rex arms broke and not VVD

Sigh... i dont want to watch Klopps presser. Thats the first time in awhile. Cant hear him say we were great except and then not change a thing tactically for the next game. He needs the fans....

So, Ancelotti has beaten us with 5 different clubs, Milan, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Napoli and Blueshite. Is that some sort of record...

So, Ancelotti has beaten us with 5 different clubs, Milan, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Napoli and Blueshite. Is that some sort of record...

FUCK that horrible cunt.
I had so much respect for him but his handling post Pickford - where is player assaulted a player highlighted the man he is.
I only wish someone Roy Keanes him, or his team.

I like him. Good manager. Reacted well at the start of the 2nd half when we had them under pressure.

Tom fucking Davies ran the midfield in today's game.
That says it all.

Yup, and we're worried about losing gini? Meh.
Thiago - where was he?
Jones - where was he?
Shaq - where was he?
And yet, we started the game with Hendo at CB.

Most people here, are too limited to see that. Fickle as we criticise other supporters for being. The one thing worse than seeing us struggle against the huge odds this season has thrown at us - has been reading the crap on here.

if we're knackered, then switch things around.
bobby was starting games when he was 'knackered' and we had cover (jota!)
hendo started at cb, when we have two fresh CBs on the bench.

4 defeats at home in a row and we scored, I think, 1 goal.

Playing midfielders in defence is weakening both the midfield and defence and clearly not working.

I thought things were bad but I didn't think they were this bad.

it's not that bad ... but i don't think we can turn it around this year.
hopefully the team is healthier next year, and without europe to worry about, can regain 4th place so we can rebuild the team.

High line without Van Dyke and Gomes hasn't and will not work for us with the current center backs who all don't have pace.

I’m flabbergasted at that.

Regardless of it being Liverpool

He barely glanced at the monitor
That Ref is a fucking joke. He will never be allowed to officiate any of our games again. I could not focus on the game after that decision, with VAR available if he cannot see his error then we realky are fucked this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom