• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Everton - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel much more confident with Shaqiri and Phillips on the pitch. Shame Klopp never starts them.

We're not going to win the league. We're not going to win the CL. We're not going to win this game. We're not going to get top 4. The season is over.

Thiagos passing is dogshit , I swear to god if these balls were the recipient has to run after his pass to "receive" are included in his amazing passing statistics..

He's done sweet fuck all today , creatively he's offered nothing

Frim shanks one well wide

I honestly don't want him to start for us anymore.
A striker who can rarely hit the target is not one who should be starting for Liverpool.
I'd let Shaq start between them, or just bring in our best u23 striker.
Enough already.
He's a legend but he's a 5/10 player most games.

Thiagos passing is dogshit , I swear to god if these balls were the recipient has to run after his pass to "receive" are included in his amazing passing statistics..

He's done sweet fuck all today , creatively he's offered nothing[/QUO
He's been shit today, nothing but square passes and strolling around like we're 3 nil up.

He's done sweet fuck all today , creatively he's offered nothing
Yep. He slows the play down every time. I've yet to see him really zip a pass in behind first time. Its always kill the ball. Touch the ball. By which time players are set.

Too many shit cunts in the side , irrespective of injuries a midfield of thiago ,Jones , Gini should never start again this has been horrific.

Any team can sit back and defend and hit us on the break , we have no plan B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom