• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Southampton - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooof Salah brings it down, shot almost deflects in over the keeper.

Corner, ball bounces dangerously in the box. Van Dijk can't get a foot on it. Cleared.

Ok typically of me to say but our front two midfielders haven't been in the game so far.

Strong pressing from Saints, but they won't be able to keep it up.

Great one two between Fabs and Trent. Fabs get passed he first Southampton player, slips it through to Wijnaldum who misshists the ball in the box.

Strong pressing from Saints, but they won't be able to keep it up.
They have been playing this pressing game for ages now & usually do keep it up for the match.

Admittedly the fact they have the ball less so have to press more may have an impact.

Finally sitting down to watch this. Rare one viewing from home. Of course end up missing most of the start. One of several reasons I prefer watching down the pub.

How are we doing?

Finally sitting down to watch this. Rare one viewing from home. Of course end up missing most of the start. One of several reasons I prefer watching down the pub.

How are we doing?
Good pressing from the Saints, the ref is giving us everything, we should be taking advantage here

How are we doing?
Good effort all round no clear chances Southampton similar

Should have been a pen. Before that Van Dijk casually tries to back heel a great pass from Salah into the box. Keeper saves. Rebound blocked. Hendo crosses the ball into the box, goal empty Firmino pulled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom