• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Southampton - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar some poor crossing, the only weak point on our team has been the decision making of AOC. He's been very involved though.

Is that 2 throws in back to back where Robertson has given away the ball? I thought we had sorted that

Bit of a dead game this one but it's livened up in the last 10. A goal from a set piece seems most likely

Sure, but it's still a clear foul. Anywhere else on the pitch that's a yellow.

The anywhere else on the pitch thing is always the thing, right? In theory a foul is a foul, but it has never been true even with VAR. A foul in the box is and always has been different.

I love Hendo but it's always funny seeing him hover around the dead ball situation as though there is any chance he is taking it.

The anywhere else on the pitch thing is always the thing, right? In theory a foul is a foul, but it has never been true even with VAR. A foul in the box is and always has been different.

I understand why it wasn't given but, equally, Saints could have no complaint if it had been.

That should have been a goal for Southampton. Ings gets into the box and his shot is blocked by Long. Haha

This has been a really entertaining game. Soton doing really well, pressing us and causing us issues. Ox with that horrid turnover, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom