• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Bournemouth Sat 12:30pm (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what to expect from that team. Basically the same team that played against Watford.
Oops, I forgot, Lovren played.
Yeah, we're winning this one.

I called Robbo being rested in work yesterday. Forts chances he's had to do so for ages. One eye firmly on Wednesday.

Although there's a clear counter argument that to get Fabinho back into form Milner alongside him in the middle may help, but you'd hope our attacking options, esp the full backs, will be the most important thing on Wed.

Also, didn't Milner play at full back when we battered Bournemouth last season? Am I remembering that right?

Not at home.

[article]
Liverpool: Alisson, Milner, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Mignolet, Henderson, Sturridge, Lallana, Origi, Camacho, Alexander-Arnold.
[/article]

More than a capable team to beat the cherries, i'll call 3-0. Glad Fab is getting a chance to prove people wrong

Yeah, Ox is easily a better option than Lallana.

Would love an early goal or two in this one, need to get momentum back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom