• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Bournemouth Sat 12:30pm (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Jones the one who cost us the 2nd goal yesterday? Why should he start?

Currently I’d rate his chances of influencing the game in the positive way greater than the other options. With the regular front 3 I think he’d do well.

Everyone in midfield is underperforming atm.

Lets flatten these again

Alisson Trent Gomez Van Dijk Robbo Milner Ox Wijnaldum Mane Salah Firmino

Wasn't Jones the one who cost us the 2nd goal yesterday? Why should he start?
Jones lost the ball way up the pitch though, Barkley drifted past Fab like nothing and none of the defenders bothered to close him down.

Fab also fucked up for first goal, and has played like shit for like 5 games, he should be dropped.

We could drop points in this match. The Early kick off, poor form and a match we need to win ahead of AM to build back momentum.

On the plus side, Bournemouth are pretty rubbish and will always give you a chance.

We will trounce them.
They are a team low on confidence, even if they need the points.
A goal and some pressure and they will crumble.

We just need to avoid an early goal against.

They've looked better the last couple of weeks, i hope this isn't another banana skin. On the plus side they are a team who like to attack which might open up gaps. I hope we use it to find our rhythm again. I'd like to see the full line up we intend to deploy against Atletico.

-----------Alisson-----------
TAA--Gomez--VVD--Robbo
------------Fabs---------------
--------Ox-------Gini----------
Salah-----Bobby------Mane

Nah, Williams mistake almost made it 3-0.
Jones tried a fancy turn and lost the ball. Barkley somehow got it and scored.

Jones made the mistake halfway in their half, Fabinho and Gomez put in half arsed attempts to rectify it, he still had 3/4 of the length of pitch to go before scoring.

:whistle: my revised line-up

Alisson Adrian
Trent
Gomez
VVD
Robbo
Gini
OX (Keita if fit)
Fabinho
Salah
Mane
Firmino

I have no worries about this game. Sure we've lost 3 of 4 latest games, but when we were shit and expected to lose the games we lost we still used to beat teams like Bournemouth at home.
Hope the Anfield crowd rallies the team tomorrow. They desperately need it.

Yup first keita's brother died , then it was his cousin , now his cousin is alive but in a fatal condition , however others did die in the accident.

Yup first keita's brother died , then it was his cousin , now his cousin is alive but in a fatal condition , however others did die in the accident.
In a fatal condition? Doesn't sound promising...........

Watching Klopp in his presser and he had a serious look on him and not to many jokes etc.
Think the team will be fired up tomorrow and mean business.
Hopefully the crowd will be on, not always easy with an early kick off.

An hour before kick off and we’ve managed 57 posts.

Yepp, we don’t give a shit about this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom