• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool Vs Hoffenheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His ability and work rate are fine but he seems a bit timid to me at times.

Perhaps he's still getting used to the physicality of English (or German as today) football compared to what he was up against in Italy. He should be a little stronger in challenges, agreed.

Milner is playing CM, but time and again finds himself on the touchline on the side of the pitch. That's why he can't be a full-time CM.

Mane keeps getting better, but there is still more about his game that needs polishing. It's frightening how good he can be if most of these things can be ironed out with good coaching.

Remember when everyone was worried after the draw?

I knew we would coast into the group stage.

Super stuff

Yeah, everyone was petrified when we drew Hoffenheim. This place was a gigantic quivering wreck.

Apart from one man. One man who knew. One man who was brave. One man who stood tall and gave us all the courage to believe.

That man was Dreambeliever.

Remember when everyone was worried after the draw?

I knew we would coast into the group stage.

Super stuff

Yeah. We were obviously the worst draw for any side. But I guess Hoffenheim were one of the toughest possible for us too. It goes without saying, but if Mignolet didn't save that penalty in the first leg, this whole tie would be so much different.

Firmino/Can/Mane MOTM

Take your pick.

I'd give it to Firmino. A goal and 2 assists, plus so many quality touches. He's good in games like this. But against your Palaces'/Burnleys', I'd still prefer a proper number 9.

Job done. Who can we face in the group stage?

More importantly, where's the final being held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom