• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Ludogorets Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew. Confidence. That's what they need. No idea why they've lost it, but they need to regain it pronto.

Real Madrid. Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema, Rodriguez all score. Holy shit. £250 million quids worth

I'll still watch it. Listened to the game at work. But now that I know we won, I'll enjoy the watch to analyze individual performances.

You poor bastard. You'll need a red pen

MrJohn must have fucking hated when the ref gave that penalty.
Would loved to have seen his face.

Borini worked well with Mario. He makes up for marios work rate and gives him the space.

Lallana impressive but still looked short of fitness

Coutinho needs to be bollocked. How can someone with that much talent waste possession so much?

Gerrard and Coutinho once again slowed down our play

Moreno is a fucking monster. He owned the left side on his lonesome.

Sakho and lovren need to fucking be less shit

Oh and I was there to full time @Piedro ya tit

We were lucky today and Moreno was our best player.

Completely.

A draw would have slightly flattered us

I think both of you are right.
We were lucky as they equalized at 90 mins and we were facing a draw, but for a penalty which some refs wouldn't have given.
However, we were the better team (although we were far from brilliant), had our chances (and missed them until Mario's goal) and deserved to win.
@Modo - I hope you're not confusing respect for the underdog who almost got a draw with us not deserving a win.

I think a draw would have been fair. Are people forgetting they hit the post, had the one shot after the quick throw in that just went over, plus others? They caused us allsorts of problems and we were lucky to get out with 3 points.

The Brazilian lad for them, looked very good.

I think both of you are right.
We were lucky as they equalized at 90 mins and we were facing a draw, but for a penalty which some refs wouldn't have given.
However, we were the better team (although we were far from brilliant), had our chances (and missed them until Mario's goal) and deserved to win.
@Modo - I hope you're not confusing respect for the underdog who almost got a draw with us not deserving a win.
I don't think we were the better team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom