• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs United : PL Sunday 16th December 16.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd starting line-up: David De Gea, Diogo Dalot, Ashley Young, Victor Lindelöf, Chris Smalling, Matteo Darmian, Jesse Lingard, Ander Herrera, Romelu Lukaku, Marcus Rashford, Nemanja Matic.

Substitutes: Anthony Martial, Juan Mata, Antonio Valencia, Eric Bailly, Sergio Romero, Paul Pogba, Marouane Fellaini

Their team looks proper shit

Starting XI: Alisson, Clyne, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Firmino, Salah.
Subs: Mignolet, Moreno, Camacho, Henderson, Lallana, Shaqiri, Sturridge.

No Milner as the injured rumours were true. Get well quickly Millie !

Man Utd starting line-up: David De Gea, Diogo Dalot, Ashley Young, Victor Lindelöf, Chris Smalling, Matteo Darmian, Jesse Lingard, Ander Herrera, Romelu Lukaku, Marcus Rashford, Nemanja Matic.

Substitutes: Anthony Martial, Juan Mata, Antonio Valencia, Eric Bailly, Sergio Romero, Paul Pogba, Marouane Fellaini

Very very defensive. 6 out and out defenders (guess Young will play LM or maybe Dalot moves into RM with Darmian at RB.) + a DM.

Two fullbacks and a DM to counter Mane, Robbo and Keita on our left.

From RC.

What should happen :-

Young and Dalot, as wing-back's, should push high up and force Salah, Mane, Clyne and Robertson back deep into their own half.

What will happen :-

Young and Dalot, as wing-back's, will drop back and make a back five immediately when Pool have the ball, inviting, Robertson, Clyne, Salah and Mane to camp in our half.

Consequently :-

We'll win the ball back often in our own half but find ourselves frustrated with most/or all players in our own half.

My hope :-

Lingard, Rashford and Herrera run more km's than ever and we're super liquid on the transition into counter.

No! Their team looks fantastic!!

*Calls Doc so he can start with the ancient witchcraft

Rashford is in good form. Hes the one we have to watch

Rashford is in good form. Hes the one we have to watch
I don't think his form has been that good. He's still looked very raw at times and hot headed

I'm happy martial is out

James Milner was expected to fill in at right-back in the absence of Trent Alexander-Arnold but Nathaniel Clyne starts instead of him.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp explains why...
“Millie felt a muscle a little bit and we cannot take any risk,” Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp explains, “That’s it.”

Neville looks like Woland has sneaked up from the corprates and jammed the CL trophy up his crack.

If there was any justice in the world we'd romp to victory, but there isn't and I'm not confident at all for the first time in a while.

Also, I don't get the hippy crack thing. Hippies don't do nitrous, just because festival trash and hippies are at the same shit at times.

I dont know if FFF is about. Worried the thread wont happen...

Plenty of tallent in our line up today, more than enough to see off the Manc. Shaq off the bench half way through the 2nd half to kill off the Mourinho menace. Can't wait for the sight his sorry @rse sloping off our pitch after the end of a thrashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom