• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Loaned players Watch - 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has an injured muscle somewhere on his own personal body(google translate) and was confirmed a non starter last Friday.
But I'm with Gene, he should still get a run out in the reserves. He needs games.

He has an injured muscle somewhere on his own personal body(google translate) and was confirmed a non starter last Friday.
But I'm with Gene, he should still get a run out in the reserves. He needs games.

In English: A sprained cock?
And someone thought Van Persie's sprained knee was strange.

Yes. He is actually learning. You can see it from one game to the next. It's been a good move.
It sounds strange but he actually does seem to improve with every outing and he is putting in some great performances. He's definitely worth sticking with a for another couple of seasons to see how he handles the Championship (hopefully next season) and see if he is actually possible LFC first team squad material. With Wilson, Rossiter, Teixera etc coming through the ranks Coady will have his work cut out to make a first team impression at LFC but I'm more confident in his chances now than I was before this loan spell. If he continues to progress over the next 12 months the kid has every chance of making the grade at LFC.

I have barely seen him play for Sheffield but proving yourself at the same level Lee Trundle spent most of his career in doesn't fill me with much hope.
Might be a good idea to send him on loan to a better club.

I have barely seen him play for Sheffield but proving yourself at the same level Lee Trundle spent most of his career in doesn't fill me with much hope.

What a bizarre post and why throw such a random name like Lee Trundle into the mix? I'll throw a random one back at you; Coady is playing at the same level that John Aldridge did until he was 26 and Aldridge didn't even make it to the top division until he was 28 but then scored 50 goals for us in 83 games and 33 goals for Sociedad in 50 games!

Modo wrote off Coady's chances with us before the start of the season so guessing he's kind of ambivalent at best about his progress.

What a bizarre post and why throw such a random name like Lee Trundle into the mix? I'll throw a random one back at you; Coady is playing at the same level that John Aldridge did until he was 26 and Aldridge didn't even make it to the top division until he was 28 but then scored 50 goals for us in 83 games and 33 goals for Sociedad in 50 games!

Anything more recent?

Modo wrote off Coady's chances with us before the start of the season so guessing he's kind of ambivalent at best about his progress.
Hey at least I'm consistent.
Coady is a decent player, but I really don't see him making it in a top team in England.
It's not like I'm hoping that he'll fail, I've been following his career in the reserves and Englands youth teams.
He was promising at first but faded as he got older.
Maybe he's a late bloomer, maybe he's needs a chance like Flanagan.
Alas, I'm not convinced.

Anything more recent?
Yes, hundreds of 'em. There's at least 30 players currently playing in the EPL who were playing at Coady's current level (first division) or lower when they were older than him. Stop making an issue of this, all I'm saying is there's a slim chance he could still have a career at LFC.

Wasn't Lallana playing in League 1 as a 21 year old?
There's nothing wrong with playing in league one, it's about how good you are in that league.
If Coady is one of the best players in that league then great, he might have a chance.
Lallana, if I remember it correctly was tearing it up in that division.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom