• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

London 2012 Olympics

I know we shouldn't be greedy, but Pendleton was robbed! She briefly crossed the red line because the Aussie had barged into her! :mad:

Bloody hell that American who won that 200m heat was just jogging after 100m and still blitzed everyone.

Lovely performance by Michael Conlan to guarantee another Irish boxing medal. That French fella would beat him nine times out of ten under pro rules but he Conlan was too tricky and precise for him tonight

3 medals now. Be nice to turn a couple of them into gold.

Derval O'Rourke fucked up big time. She'll be 35 years old for Rio. Looks like she's lost out. And I thought she would be one of the certs to take a medal home.

00063da4-642.jpg

Well done to GB's Sophie Hitchon for qualifying for the finals of the Hammer with a new British record throw. Although a big girl she is undisputably female! I dread to think what monsters she will be up against in the final! :eek:

Sophie+Hitchon+13th+IAAF+World+Junior+Championships+D8dLn1AIjyOl.jpg

wp-co

She really is a brilliant boxer.

Kept her composure well too,the cockiness of the other girl was laughable.

Yeah the commentators were saying that she should have concentrated more on the fight.

Back
Top Bottom