• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

London 2012 Olympics

Katie Taylor won gold for Ireland in the boxing too, very close bout. Great atmosphere in the arena for both bouts.

They were about to show Katie Taylor being awarded her gold medal and they cut to synchronised swimming. Bloody Greeks!

Delighted for Katie. Tough fight for her. Couldn't call it at the end.

I think the 3 lads are all in action tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken.

I had a tenner on the Russian girl at 11/2.

It was one of those bets that when you lose, you still think it wasn't a bad bet! :)

David Rudisha has just broken his own world record in the 800m final.

Absolutely astounding running.

He ran the first lap like a pace-maker on the Grand Prix circuit - 49 seconds !!!

Jamaica won more medals in one race than what most nations win in the entire Olympics.

I don't know if anyone follows Samuel L. Jackson on Twitter (he's a Red by the way) but he's wicked.

Does not give a fuck.

Samuel L. Jackson@SamuelLJackson
Are we READY for some FOOTBALL... Olympic style?! Go USA!!

Shields wins Women's Boxing GOLD! Whoopin' Ass & takin' names!! Go USA!!

All of IRELAND Raise A Pint for Katie Taylor's Gold Medal Russian beatdown!!

AWESOME SCOOOOOOOOOORE by USA!!! 8 mins in!!! Go USA!!!

What's the Fukkin SCORE Smartasses?!! ONE to NOTHING!!! We don't say NIL either!! FUCK OFF!!!

HOOOO LEEEEE SHIT!!!! Di we....SCORE AGAIN!!! OMG WE HAVE 2 GOALS...they have NIL OR NONE?!!

Ooops! Go USA!!!

David Rudisha has just broken his own world record in the 800m final.

Absolutely astounding running.

He ran the first lap like a pace-maker on the Grand Prix circuit - 49 seconds !!!

An amazing run. Britain's Andrew Osagie came 8th & last but
  • His time of 1:43.77 is a world record for the eighth-placed finisher in an Olympic 800m final
  • It would have won him the gold medal at the last three Olympics
  • Now fourth-fastest Briton over 800m behind Sebastian Coe, Steve Cram and Peter Elliott

Horrible to lose it like that. Delighted for Nevin though. Conlon tonight should be a good fight too.

We also have a team in the womens 4x400m relay semi final tonight. Didn't even know about it until this morning.

Didn't like Nevin's show boating in the last minute, but he's a talented little fucker.

Just like all John Joe's really

Didn't like Nevin's show boating in the last minute, but he's a talented little fucker.

Just like all John Joe's really
Yeah, I didn't like that either. He swung a punch right after it and missed. Made a complete tit of himself. Then it was all forgotten when he won.

I still can't see how he won the last round.

No joy for Conlon. It was always gonna be a tough one, but fuck, he was well beaten in the end.

This women's mountain biking is boss.

I'm cheering this lass on. Didn't think that'd happen.

I think I like these events cos they're ones we can identify with, everyone's been on a bmx or mountain bike & most have done some small jumps on bmx (edge lane skatey park before they fucked it off, cunts) or those great mountain bike runs in Wales.

Netherlands takes the Womens Hockey gold.

Germany v Netherlands Mens later. Should be good.

Back
Top Bottom