• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

London 2012 Olympics

The Beach Volleyball gets mentioned all the time by blokes wanting to perv, but, Women's Hockey is where it's at !

I take it that it did not work out well or we would all be using it now.

Anyway, Sexylands into the hockey final.

You know the Americans, always making up their own rules an' shit.

But, yeah, fuck that, my Orange Fantasy continues.....!

Its fucking boss in HD.
Something about a hardbody in a short skirt and a gumshield.

✊✊✊✊✊✊✊✊♌♌

Just watching an interview with Patrik Sjogren, and he was pretty close with Ben Johnson during the '88 olympics in Seoul.
Just before the 100 m final they shared a smoke outside the stadium. Ben Johnson turned to him and said; now you're going to see something spectacular.

Apperantly he had been "hiding" his form in the qualification runs. Said he was all yellow like in his eyes from all the stuff he'd been taking.

Man, I still remember that run.

We only seem to win medals in boxing and horsie events.

Fighting and riding is all we're good at.

The lads from Coleraine won medals while sitting down too. So sitting down and fighting, I wonder could I become a full time Street Fighter champion?

He's saying most of the people doing the shooting in the North were on the British side of the fence. He's probably right. The Irish tended to just bomb stuff, and I don't think there's a bombing event.

The IRA didn't do shooting guns? I think that's similar to Holocaust denial! :D

There's a pretty comprehensive account of the use of the Armalite etc. etc. in this Wiki article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army_arms_importation

He's saying most of the people doing the shooting in the North were on the British side of the fence. He's probably right. The Irish tended to just bomb stuff, and I don't think there's a bombing event.

I was referencing the shootings made on both side of the religious divide - Republican and Loyalist. Some may not have wanted to be British but by definition they were. Ergo, any future Olympic event involving kneecappings may not count as Irish gold medals :)

I was referencing the shootings made on both side of the religious divide - Republican and Loyalist. Some may not have wanted to be British but by definition they were. Ergo, any future Olympic event involving kneecappings may not count as Irish gold medals :)

Damn, I was fishing for a much less restrained response than that.

Back
Top Bottom