• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lucas Leiva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas is pleased he did not leave Liverpool in the summer after emerging as an important member of the first team at Anfield.

The Brazil international was told in the close season he would be sold if a suitable bid was received in the transfer window.

As a result, Lucas was linked with Juventus, Sevilla and Santos, and the 23-year-old has confirmed he was the subject of "a few offers".

But Liverpool decided not to sell and the 2007 arrival from Gremio is now an integral part of manager Roy Hodgson's rebuilding process at Anfield, with reports suggesting a new contract is on the horizon.

"When they told me, I said I will try to find a club, but that I would not go just anywhere," Lucas said in the Daily Telegraph when asked about Liverpool's summer intention to sell.

"[I said] I think I can be at a good club, since Liverpool is a good club and I had been here for three years.

"But I also said I would fight for my place, I will train, that I am a professional. It was not easy, but sometimes you have to be calm.

"A few offers came, but Liverpool did not accept them. I am glad that I stayed, because I am playing well, helping the team, and I am more important now than I was a few months ago."

Lucas comes across as a fairly sound and nice person in every interview.

Nothing worse than someone who's shit and a cunt.

Noone likes a shitcunt

[quote author=Avvy link=topic=25403.msg626240#msg626240 date=1216821227]
I like Lucas,I think he could be good for us.

[/quote]

No.

NO!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want lucas to leave as he'll never get played in a role that truely suits him here as we've got gerrard and raul.

I think he could be ace at a side that had that role for him.he'll never get a chance to disprove this stigma that he's shite.

I can't remember a player being critiqued so harshly

If we get 10m and he's happy to move to a half decent club I'd be fairly happy.

Heh heh....

Barry playing for us.
Lucas being Gerrard's understudy
Lucas becoming like Scholes
Anderson becoming a better player than Gerrard...

this thread is full of it!

[quote author=Mamma Mia link=topic=25403.msg1237427#msg1237427 date=1293180070]
Why no? You were right.
[/quote]Exactly. Im a bit dissappointed i was so dismissive.
Im liking Lucas a lot these days.

When I said 'good' I kinda raised the bar a bit.

'Good' at Liverpool didnt use to be 'so-so but better than some others we have at the club' :(

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=25403.msg1237435#msg1237435 date=1293180650]
I want lucas to leave as he'll never get played in a role that truely suits him here as we've got gerrard and raul.

I think he could be ace at a side that had that role for him.he'll never get a chance to disprove this stigma that he's shite.

I can't remember a player being critiqued so harshly

If we get 10m and he's happy to move to a half decent club I'd be fairly happy.
[/quote]

What role "truly suits him" ?

[quote author=Krump link=topic=25403.msg1237486#msg1237486 date=1293188538]
Being gang fucked by a pack of pandas and a transit van.

What's his twitter again?
[/quote]

Hahaha

Gerrards role.

He's not as good at it but neither are 95% of footballers but he could still be half decent somewhere

Gerrard's role. Hahahhahahahahhaha!

Except minus the leadership, pace, power, goals, assists, and indomitable spirit.

He's about as suited to the 'Gerrard role' as Stephen Hawking

lucas' biggest problem is he is too weak on the ball. this is why we can't dominate away games because we are out muscled in the middle of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom