• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis Alberto - SIGNED fap fap fap - Fuck you Doc Mac, fuck you right in the face'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we just forget him and move on. Its not like he's ready to straight into the first team which is what 7.4m should be paying for.

Yeah. Hope the transfer committee will remain as steadfast to their approach as the one that was claimed over the Dempsey non-transfer.

The Sevilla Chairman or DoF probably looked at what we paid in Comolli's last transfer window here and decided to pinch more out of us.

I recall reading that they needed to sell this summer. I guess our ability to get a reasonable deal here is dependent on whether they got enough out of Navas or not.

Considering Carzola cost £12mil, this doesn't seem like the best deal.
Surely there is better value to be had in La Liga?

Plus Malaga had to sell at the time. Pellegrini (sp?) said Arsenal got him for a fraction of his actual perceived value.

But I do agree to an extent Stu, there is possible better deals out there but I can't really say if Alberto is worth the money as i've never seen him kick a ball.

Malaga bought him for 20M Euros, which was a fair price. I was just really surprised at the time that he ended up there and a big club never went in for him - I remember someone saying that Malaga paid him a fortune in wages.

Sevilla are in financial shit, so it negates the point of Malaga having to sell, when comparing Alberto to Cazorla. Simple fact though, Arsenal did a fantastic piece of business, I imagine hes paid rather well though.

Malaga bought him for 20M Euros, which was a fair price. I was just really surprised at the time that he ended up there and a big club never went in for him - I remember someone saying that Malaga paid him a fortune in wages.

I think he's a very gifted player -- but he's not one who will win that many games based on his own ability, and he is liable to a long cold streak (as he showed this year for Arsenal). He's not in the Barca/Madrid/Manure/Chelsea class ...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s/liverpool-fc-close-signing-sevillas-4389079

Liverpool FC will look to finalise the £6m signing of Sevilla’s Luis Alberto this week.

The 20-year-old attacking midfielder is set to become the Reds’ third signing of the summer, though the ECHO understands a fee is yet to be agreed with the Spanish side.

Liverpool have tracked Alberto’s progress closely during a loan spell with Barcelona’s B team last season, and believe his versatility – he can play anywhere across the forward line, or as an advanced midfielder – and potential mark him out as an ideal signing.

The Reds are aware that the player is willing to come to Merseyside, and with Barcelona having passed up the chance to make his loan move a permanent one, are now free to negotiate with Sevilla over the fee.

The Spaniards want around 8m Euros (£6.8m) for the player, but Liverpool anticipate that can be negotiated down to £6m in the next few days. They remain confident a deal will be completed.

So we'll effectively be paying 6M for a bench player? We could use that money more effectively.

I'm not quite sure what your expectations are, but £6m really isn't a lot of money these days. Could be a very good pickup indeed.
ET TU DEL!!!

*rewrites the cunt list through tear stained eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom