• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Klopp said he had the assist - as he deserved to - although the commentator said it'd go to Jota, I hope not.

That assist was Suarez-esk

Yes, I liked the quick thinking – he beat the defender, kept the ball in play and cut it back almost with one fluid motion. Other players would have probably paused there, thinking whether they should shoot or pass, but Diaz already had a picture in his mind. Suarez was the same way, no hesitation.

He's going to fit in well here. His instinct is to press aggressively up top - exactly what we need.

He looks like a proper fucking player! Not afraid to get stuck in, always moving, really a Klopp player isn't he

He swapped places with Jota for a short period in the 2nd half I think and played as a CF and also appeared several times of the right. Don't think LW is the only position he is capable of playing; I especially look forward to him in the middle (as a 9 or #10) as his quick thinking and ability to find a sharp short pass can be extremely useful.

Another thing I noticed is how good he is at holding up the ball – I think when we were under the cosh slightly in the 2nd half, he outmuscled the defender (Justin, who's no slouch) and kept possession for us. He is potentially better equipped to the #9 role than any of our forwards bar Firmino.

I didn't catch much of the match tonight but what I saw, seemed like a bright performance from him. Very tenacious. And helped created the second goal. Great acquisition.

Fuck, something else everyone here is agreeing on..never tell me something isn’t possible…
anything is possible ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom