• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man City (A) Rumblows Trophy 22/12 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we need to sign a complete new MF then. Because the likes of Thiago, Elliot, Fabinho are worse than them.
You're half right but this is what we've been calling for since June.

No midfielders aged 22-28. I.e any midfield we start is a blend of inexperienced players and players who don't have it in their legs.

I am coming round to the idea that Thiago is a luxury we cannot afford and that Fabinho is not so good anymore.

You're half right but this is what we've been calling for since June.

No midfielders aged 22-28. I.e any midfield we start is a blend of inexperienced players and players who don't have it in their legs.
Some people haven't because we nearly did the quad...don't want mention any names like (a....a...don't do it.....ah.aha... @StevieM )...

I think it is good to be out of this. Especially in this context.

The commentators making out like there has been a lot of quality in this match. I must have missed it. Couple moments and a lot of mediocre football, much like the last few weeks.
The way Carra was going on about how dominant city have been, blah blah blah, honestly this Haarland version of city is less frightening and looks more beatable in my opinion, its only because we have only one decent midfielder that we look so inept at times, but we had two shots on target and they were the goals.

Some people haven't because we nearly did the quad...don't want mention any names like (a....a...don't do it.....ah.aha... @StevieM )...

Fabinho turned 29 2 months ago.

Keita is *cough* 27.

We did nearly do the quad - and that is relevant.

As has been pointed out time and time again - there are numerous reasons why we’ve struggled this season - pinning it on one thing - age, is just lazy whining.

Keita is *cough* 27.

As has been pointed out time and time again - there are numerous reasons why we’ve struggled this season - pinning it on one thing - age, is just lazy whining.
Big Ib being out has been a huge reason. Spunking a wedge on a donkey is another.

Big Ib being out has been a huge reason. Spunking a wedge on a donkey is another.

All true.

I reckon we’d have scored more if Lord Divock was leading the line instead of the mad donkey.

Carvalho besides the goal was very lightweight and targeted for exactly that reason. For the next couple of months I'd put Salah central, Nunez left and Elliott right. Get the midfield back as it was, however cumbersome, our midfield of Henderson, Fabinho and Thiago is our most experienced. We can only go with what we've got. In games where you want a bit more attacking purpose, change it up a bit and put Ox spearheading the midfield. None of it's ideal, but it's what we have and probably the best of a bad situation.

Carvalho besides the goal was very lightweight and targeted for exactly that reason. For the next couple of months I'd put Salah central, Nunez left and Elliott right. Get the midfield back as it was, however cumbersome, our midfield of Henderson, Fabinho and Thiago is our most experienced. We can only go with what we've got. In games where you want a bit more attacking purpose, change it up a bit and put Ox spearheading the midfield. None of it's ideal, but it's what we have and probably the best of a bad situation.
I like this idea it's the only one that makes sense.

Keita is *cough* 27.

No, I am pinning it on Klopp trusting a bunch of regular predictable cripples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom