• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man United (A) - Sunday 15:30

I've no clue what to do here. We're making chances and having a lions share of the possession.

Elliot or Jones for szob?
Bring on Gakpo

ha-smirk.gif

For sure they will fly out the blocks second half and then play better on the counter, they can't play worse. I hope Klopp gives us some ideas to get the final ball better

Szobo has been poor. Given the ball away too many times. A fit Curtis is a better midfielder in a game like this.
The one change I'd make at HT (but Klopp won't). We have total control but need to make it pay and stop giving the ball away cheaply - Jones will do that.

14 shots. 4 on target. 1 goal.

It's not fucking good enough

I wonder if it's somehow a feature of Klopp's football rather than the players per se. I could be wrong but it seems like we always had this problem, even with the old team with Mane etc.

How many clinical, calm players do we have in front of goal?

Salah, Jota, MacAlister?

Everyone else seems erratic in front of goal.

We need Nunez or Diaz to really sharpen up and go on a run of form.

We'll have enough chances to win every game this season. The question is whether we'll take them, and if we don't, whether we'll be punished.
Salahs place on that list is up for debate.

The one change I'd make at HT (but Klopp won't). We have total control but need to make it pay and stop giving the ball away cheaply - Jones will do that.

Is it just me or is Jones just a better player full stop? He's certainly miles better in possession.

Damn it! If we weren’t chasing the league, I would have enjoyed that half. We were so much better than them

Jones this season is a much more progressive and calmer player. Szbo has it all but lately he gives the ball away more and more in important areas.

I keep saying this but we need Mac more on the ball.

Would like to see Szobo and Endo hold their positions a bit more in midfield and let Mac roam between their defence and midfield.

Hopefully we can set up easier chances to finish.

Let's play uber Conservative next half. Play on the break. All they have is the break.

Our final pass before shooting has been poor. We aren’t actually missing amazing chances. We are having a lot of half chances.
We need to be better at setting up the shooting chance. At least 8/9 of those chances were half chances.

Hopefully we come out fired up second half and put this bed, but fuck me what a performance in the pissing rain.

This is who we are lads. We get tons of chances we miss tons of chances. But we are still the top scorers in Europe? We will win

Back
Top Bottom