• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man United (A) - Sunday 15:30

Dreamy assured us we didn't need more goals because we've scored a lot, and that Salah is still godly because he puts up numbers too. It's not just that the players aren't at that next level, it's that we don't have elite attacking interplay at all. We grind teams down but we don't have a razor blade at their throat either.
Our defence cost us today. We scored two goals. Arsenal had a clean sheet yesterday and on Wednesday.

We’ve scored the most goals in Europe.

Here's another thing that pissed me off.
So, it's just minutes left in the game, why the fuck is Jones playing "try to get the ball off me" and wasting time?
Can't remember, but if there wasn't a pass on I'd rather keep the ball

I hear Nunez is choatic, exciting, etc etc.

He's still not won me over though. All I see is poor decision making, poor passing, poor touch, poor finishing, poor link up play, poor dribbling.

But yeah, he's exciting though.
In his second year now and the best thing we can say about an 80m striker is that he runs around and makes things chaotic. I really like his personality but we shouldn't be a finishing school for players who might be good.

Utd have 2 great kids in Mainoo and Kambwala sadly, the latter especially very impressive today.

Real shame we can't win a game 1-0 like City and Arsenal can as we're almost guarenteed to fuck up at the back and it lead to a goal.

And Darwin... Played like a real league 2 striker today. In the pockets of a youth defender. I'd be tempted to get rid in the summer while people think he's somewhat good.
18 goals and 13 (most of any player) assists.

Ya, league two that.

Fucking hell.

Our defence cost us today. We scored two goals. Arsenal had a clean sheet yesterday and on Wednesday.

Couldn't give a shit if we've scored the most globally ever.

Today our forwards were fucking muck

I hear Nunez is choatic, exciting, etc etc.

He's still not won me over though. All I see is poor decision making, poor passing, poor touch, poor finishing, poor link up play, poor dribbling.

But yeah, he's exciting though.
Maybe take a look at the number of goals and assists he has then.

TBH our attack made Kamwala look OK, he was diving in and often well out of position. Delivery from either side was really crap.

Crap from our forwards - so wasteful. Diaz is just so erratic, Mo is off form and Darwin is back to being ineffectual.

Harvey deserves to start ahead of Dom.

Bad mistake from Quansah, hope he learns from that.

We’re the first to blink in the title race - out of our hands now.

If any of the 3 will, it's city
Probably, but that Arsenal defense scares me
Aha, probably the Englishness that allowed Maguire to almost pull the shirt off Diaz and linesman looking on like wha?! Nothing wrong with that...
No idea what you're on about mate, I just gave you the rhetorical answer you were looking for

Elliott got us a point in that game because no other cunt wanted to run in to their box and make their defenders act

Pass it round all you fucking want, but defensively united we're set so all chances were practically half chances

Here's another thing that pissed me off.
So, it's just minutes left in the game, why the fuck is Jones playing "try to get the ball off me" and wasting time?
He didn’t have any options in front of him.

They all need shooting bar Virgil and Harvey.

Terrible mistake from Quansah when we were 1 up and in control completely changed the game, we'd probably go on to win the game 1 or 2-0 if not for that, the best defences win the titles and we've conceded 6 more now than Arsenal.

Elliott and macca need to be our midfield for the foreseeable

Back
Top Bottom