• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Maureen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to watch the match at Stevie's? Looks like I'll be there - would love to meet you in real life, in fact I might even buy you a pint.

If I can be bother to get that early to drive to the city I'll be there.

Just to warn you, I'm not half as bad as portrayed on here.

According to the Express, Utd-Liverpool is one of those games;

The UK is braced for polar conditions at the weekend which could spell havoc for the Premier League fixture list.

The Met Office has issued warnings about the storm as it sweeps westwards, bring with it temperatures as low as -10 degrees.

The north of England, Scotland and North Wales are expected to bare the brunt of the weather which could cause widespread cancellation of the weekend's games.

The UK is braced for polar conditions at the weekend which could spell havoc for the Premier League fixture list.

The Met Office has issued warnings about the storm as it sweeps westwards, bring with it temperatures as low as -10 degrees.

The north of England, Scotland and North Wales are expected to bare the brunt of the weather which could cause widespread cancellation of the weekend's games.

Can't see our Brazilian contingent enjoying these climes.

The express is to realible weather reports what Mourinho is to classy dignified management.

Itds have to be fucking dreadful weather to cancel a game at OT.

The pitch is pretty well sheltered, & of course is heated, & they have the experience to keep it covered beforehand. The only reason I can see a weather cancellation is transportation reasons.

Besides, these reports of 'Snowblitz' SnowBomb' etc are bullshit 99.9% of the time, just as the reports of scorching summers are. The press always lie about weather reports, which baffles me when you hear people repeating it, cos simply checking the met office disproves it.

You're most probably right Fox. Although I think that conditions outside a stadium, as much as inside, are a factor in postponing events.

Itds have to be fucking dreadful weather to cancel a game at OT.

The pitch is pretty well sheltered, & of course is heated, & they have the experience to keep it covered beforehand. The only reason I can see a weather cancellation is transportation reasons.

Besides, these reports of 'Snowblitz' SnowBomb' etc are bullshit 99.9% of the time, just as the reports of scorching summers are. The press always lie about weather reports, which baffles me when you hear people repeating it, cos simply checking the met office disproves it.

I'm still waiting for that "BBQ Summer" that was promised about 10 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom