• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

MLB Regular Season 2011

Un-be-fucking-liev-eable.

Maybe the most exciting game I've ever seen. Certainly the most exciting game that I've not had a routing interest in...

Absolutely mental.

2 out, 2 strikes, two runs down, in (potentially) the final inning of your season, TWICE.

Mental.

absolutely gutted ... two years in a row, we really were the better team and just couldn't get it done at all ... i think the window with this team is still open, but it's still bloody disappointing.

Yeah have to agree, your pitching just seemed to fall apart as you got deeper into playoffs. CJ Wilson was rubbish all the way through and probably cost himself about 30m this offseason, I'd be surprised if you bring him back. Ogando seemed to wear down too.

I wonder will any of the media make the point about how home advantage helped the Cards, and argue for a change in how it's decided. It seemed unfair that Texas with a superior regular season record to the Cards (who barely made the playoffs) had to play game 7 on the road.

I wasn't really supporting either side throughout it, both have pretty likeable elements. The Rangers are a tremendously run club, with some serious opportunities to become a big market team not far behind the likes of the Red Sox - and I like watching Hamilton, Beltre, Kinsler play the game. On the opposite side you've got Pujols - I don't think it's possible not to like and respect him - , Berkman who looked done last season comes back and has a huge hand in winning the World Series, David Freese steps up and hits like , well like Pujols really. I just hope Pujols stays where he is.

Great World Series overall.

Back
Top Bottom