• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mohamed Salah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fucking 6 - 10m no mark who will warm the fuck out the bench while Juan cunting Mata propels the Mancs into 4th...

image.jpg

Yeah lets waste more money on a player we don't need and ignore the glaring big hole in centre midfield. We have lucas out, a 33 year old legend who cant run and a welsh crock who's shown nothing to show he's top 4 standard.

Be honest though, would it suprise you if Rodgers didn't bother signing a DM? i wouldn't be suprised at all, we have needed one since the day he has been here.

The toys are still in my pram but can understand if people are a bit frustrated, it would be gutting if he doesn't bother with one.

Yeah lets waste more money on a player we don't need and ignore the glaring big hole in centre midfield. We have lucas out, a 33 year old legend who cant run and a welsh crock who's shown nothing to show he's top 4 standard.

Well some people on here were crying out for a wide attacker who can score goals .. et voila !

I can understand Rodgers holding back on FBs, we have Johnson, Flanagan, Enrique, Kelly and Cisshoko ... and all should be fit within the next couple of weeks so it isn't a position that can't wait until the Summer.

Lucas was only injured a week ago and it seems Gerrard and Allen were his backups, that has hit the skids with the injury and Gerrard's poor performance there so it wouldn't surprise me if (and it seems we were looking, but maybe not so urgently a week ago) the De Jong rumours were true (us making an attempt to loan him) as cover. With 8 days left I'd be very surprised if we didn't find a DM to loan.

We need another attacker as well reinforcements in other positions so it's not exactly an unnecessary signing. I guess we can but hope that it's a good one.

Have to say though, I find it hard to get excited about this.

I think the likelihood is that our targets for centre midfield are not available at this stage of the season.

Here's the list of our January signings over the last 10 years:

Paul Jones
Pellegrino
Morientes
Carson
Kromkamp
Agger
Fowler
Padelli
Arbeloa
Mascherano
Skrtel
Maxi
Suarez
Carroll
Coutinho
Sturridge

Pretty good record. Morientes and Carroll the only real failures I'd say (not counting the cunts who were on frees and loans).

Some hope perhaps that Salah might turn out to be good.

Honestly out of the two signings, us signing Salah or the mancs getting mata, id honestly be more happy and excited about them not getting Mata.

Seeing as we're buying someone for Sterling's position by the looks of it, as he's doing so terrible as of late, we might aswell go and buy another 3 or 4 centre backs whilst we're at it.
Never mind the areas we're fucked in like.

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 18m #Salah, @chelseafc today offered €10M plus 2 bonus, @LFC offered €12M no bonus. Let's see...but Chelsea wants him too much Retweeted by Fabrizio Romano

Fuck Mourinho. First Willian, then selling Mata to the Mancs, now this...

We'll all love Salah instantly if he tells Chelsea to get fucked though....

More money ...
London ....
Champions League ...
Possible Premier League champion .....

Yepp I'm sure he will

More money ...
London ....
Champions League ...
Possible Premier League champion .....

Yepp I'm sure he will

Not that straightforward mate. I read an interview with him recently in which he came across as a level-headed young man, evidenced by his desire to get a grounding in a lesser league before making the step up. He stated clearly that his intention is to make a big step up now but at a side where he is likely to be able to continue getting starts and progressing.

He won;t get that at Chelsea and he'll know it.

Januzaz with the miss of the night. Very funny.

Unfortunately I'm sure he'll make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom