• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fecked.. Deal off.. Lyon won't take payment in Crisp Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it. Lets get Fekir. Make room by the campfire, I've got sausages and beer. We sign Fekir with Alisson, Fabinho and Keita in the bag, and we've got a squad capable of winning titles. If I was supporting another top 6 team I'd be shitting it.

CAMPfire.gif

Fuck sake.
Nordies are here now.
Turns on the alarm and activates the hi tech locking devices on all entry points to campervan

Fuck it. Lets get Fekir. Make room by the campfire, I've got sausages and beer. We sign Fekir with Alisson, Fabinho and Keita in the bag, and we've got a squad capable of winning titles. If I was supporting another top 6 team I'd be shitting it.
Fuck you !!! You forgot the little cute one we have also signed !!!

Fuck, this is going to be a long one. Right get those fucking dwarfs collecting some firewood and digging the fucking latrine. Half rations until we have movement on this deal people. The party's over.

Well yeah we're gonna be short again then.

We've replaced ox and can with fab and Keita
Karius with Alisson

So only added shaquiri to a squad that was left short last year. Obviously a good window but thought we had another big signing left.

Pretty disappointing if no more players are coming in.

Maybe Lallana and Shakiri coming in will be enough as backup but it’s not hugely convincing.

I think it’s a bit harsh to complain about the signings, I’d have preferred Oblak to Allison but he is a massive improvement on Karius, Keita is apparently a great signing and Fabinho also comes with a good rep....

Shaquiri is a talented squad player and provides cover....

Bring through a couple of them talented youth players we got and we may well have a very very good fucking team taking shape.

Well yeah we're gonna be short again then.

We've replaced ox and can with fab and Keita
Karius with Alisson

So only added shaquiri to a squad that was left short last year. Obviously a good window but thought we had another big signing left.

We do have a few back from injury too. But I agree, I think we need another attacking player who can play across the front 3. That Mexican lad Lozano would be perfect.

I think it’s a bit harsh to complain about the signings, I’d have preferred Oblak to Allison but he is a massive improvement on Karius, Keita is apparently a great signing and Fabinho also comes with a good rep....

Shaquiri is a talented squad player and provides cover....

Bring through a couple of them talented youth players we got and we may well have a very very good fucking team taking shape.

I like that our signings do cover a number of positions. Fabinho covers 2 midfield positions and FB. Keita can play as a deeper midfielder or further forward. I wonder in our team if Shaq might be encouraged to play in midfield, though he'll have to learn to push himself more without the ball.

We do have a few back from injury too. But I agree, I think we need another attacking player who can play across the front 3. That Mexican lad Lozano would be perfect.

However many come back from injury, other players will be getting injured too. They just represent an injured quota.

However many come back from injury, other players will be getting injured too. They just represent an injured quota.
I'm hoping we have a bit more luck with the likes of Lallana. I wish Brewster was fit right now, because I think he could play a role. But yes. Can we deal with a few injuries to big players, especially up front? No.

What's he mean no more signings after Allison ? - fuck that - you can't just end a transfer window by signing a goalkeeper - that is like utter boring shit - we need to sign the Fekir !!!!

Smoking the Lyon chairman out dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom