• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fecked.. Deal off.. Lyon won't take payment in Crisp Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now we have Sturridge, Origi, Ings, Solanke, Woodburn all backing up Firmino.

And those options are still shit.

Right now we have Sturridge, Origi, Ings, Solanke, Woodburn all backing up Firmino.

And those options are still shit.

Yeah, and the odds of Salah, Mane and Firmino all staying fit and also (especially in Saaah's case) repeating last season's goalscoring heroics are not high.

Enter Solanke!

exactly

Klopp rarely seams to play with an out & out no 9 so the issue of a striker is not such a big worry
Barcca & Spain at their most successful periods in recent years also lined up similarly
Actually Spain at their strongest had torres or David Villa leading the line. Any system Barca used would work when you had Messi at his peak to be fair.

Actually Spain at their strongest had torres or David Villa leading the line. Any system Barca used would work when you had Messi at his peak to be fair.
Ok .....so it's just Klopp and Messi ...when he's in the humour.

Some lunatics on Twitter trying to whip up a rumour that we'll announce Fekir and Alisson tonight, now that would be something!

We've got 3 forwards that all scored 20+ goals last season each and only Liverpool fans could be moaning that's not enough and we need more incase one gets injured.

We've got 3 forwards that all scored 20+ goals last season each and only Liverpool fans could be moaning that's not enough and we need more incase one gets injured.

Well Liverpool fans have a point - those three work in tandem - when one gets injured/taken-off the other two just can't score as much or often enough. Happens all the time - as individually they are not so effective. I mean Firminio does not even get near a goal with the other two gone, Mane may do, and Salah may also not have enough to support him. Individually they are not a trio of Mbappe's - as idiotic as that may sound.

But to be honest - we cannot justify a signing in this area as we have 3 other strikers on the books in Sturridge, Origi, and Solanke - and no potential 20 goal a season striker is going to sign for us to sit on the bench just in case the front 3 get injured - it ain't gonna happen. We have already signed Shaqiri who is going to have to cover for Salah/Firminio if the need arises.

More seriously @RedNinja - what is wrong with that Lyon chairman ? - is he fucking demented or what ? - sounds desperate to me, he is a total weirdo.

It’s happening.....

d7b429425e7dff69914fe2f1bc4e291b.png

I'd take anything Chris says these days with a pinch of salt..

He works for the Torygraph and lost all his inside connections with the club a long long time ago

People didn't believe Duncan Castles when he said Buvac was gone.

There's always more than one source for information.

Anyone else think that the Fekir deal will go through once Lyon have signed the replacement from Ajax. We've all heard how the Lyon chairman is supposed to be this hard negotiator, well it makes sense that he'll want the new guy wrapped up before Ajax see him with an extra 50 million in his pocket

I don't understand Twitter, are they quoting themselves there?
This Firm are so insignificant they dont even come up on internet searches. Probably some twat from this site just publishing shit all day. I think the translatiin says ...'fuck you LFC supporter..you have been duped again'...thats probably true...look at this..

1) Keita...last year budget.
2) Fabinho - had to replace Can..so forced upon us
3) Allison...forced upon us due to karius fuck up and not good enough anyway.
4) Shaquiri...cheap signing

So 2 were forced signings ...not adding to what we had but replacements...one signing a last year signing...and one signing is just 13M.

By that logic we have only added 13M worth of talent from last season.

This Firm are so insignificant they dont even come up on internet searches. Probably some twat from this site just publishing shit all day. I think the translatiin says ...'fuck you LFC supporter..you have been duped again'...thats probably true...look at this..

So 2 were forced signings ...not adding to what we had but replacements...one signing a last year signing...and one signing is just 13M.

By that logic we have only added 13M worth of talent from last season.
By your logic maybe, but your logic isn’t logic.

By your logic maybe, but your logic isn’t logic.
Yes it is logic..those that disagree with me are emotionally fucked up to see how these signings have not really improved our squad depth. Maybe two signings are improved versions of those that have been forced upon us.

Yes it is logic..those that disagree with me are emotionally fucked up to see how these signings have not really improved our squad depth. Maybe two signings are improved versions of those that have been forced upon us.
Anyone who disagrees with you is emotionally fucked up. Nice positive outlook you've got going there Moron.
But I'll counter what you're saying anyway, as I'm emotionally screwed.

This Firm are so insignificant they dont even come up on internet searches.
Nobody disses The Firm.

Bollox.

How is it last year's budget when the fee was only ever finalized at the end of the season? Do we go back in time to pay them?

We haven't had a dedicated top quality DM for around a decade. He's not here to replace Can. He's here to replace Mascherano.

Shelling out a world record fee for a world class goal keeper is not something a club's forced to do. And you've already deemed him not good enough.

He costs what he costs because of the relegation clause. He'd have cost somewhere around 30m without it. How's it a negative we're getting him for a bargain price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom