• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fekir : Updates Only. If you are hungry go the 'sandwich' thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never made it to Turkey, we kept on meaning to go to Istanbul but didn't get round to it. One day.

I wanted to go to Turkey on our family holiday last year. However, Bex & the in-laws were concerned with being blown up by terrorists & voted for Spain instead.

I've never made it to Turkey, we kept on meaning to go to Istanbul but didn't get round to it. One day.

what the actual fuck ... how have you not been in istanbul! Just swim over ... go to bodrum, izmir, capodoccia, pamukkale, etc ... it's an amazing country (well at least was when we were living there)

I wanted to go to Turkey on our family holiday last year. However, Bex & the in-laws were concerned with being blown up by terrorists & voted for Spain instead.

Ha ha - you did mention that people blow up there too?
Try Cape Verde Islands - still clean there.

what the actual fuck ... how have you not been in istanbul! Just swim over ... go to bodrum, izmir, capodoccia, pamukkale, etc ... it's an amazing country (well at least was when we were living there)
It's not swimming distance from where I live.

Ha ha - you did mention that people blow up there too?
Try Cape Verde Islands - still clean there.

I did indeed. However my in-laws are daily mail readers, so they aren't capable of logical & rational thinking, they just use the simple scale of the darker someone's skin colour the more likely they are to want to kill you.

The bomb that went off just four miles down the coast whilst we were there was enough to prove my point quite adequately.

I see Tom Watson calling for a female editor of the Daily Heil now Dacre has been fucked off. Like Rebekah Brooks? Or Katy Hopkins? What's the gender got to do with it?

It's a bit like the Americans who don't want to go somewhere because they're afraid but they live in cities with horrible crime rates. I tried to point this out to a woman who lived in Washington DC when she told me she had went to Ireland but didn't go to Northern Ireland because she was afraid.

I did indeed. However my in-laws are daily mail readers, so they aren't capable of logical & rational thinking, they just use the simple scale of the darker someone's skin colour the more likely they are to want to kill you.

The bomb that went off just four miles down the coast whilst we were there was enough to prove my point quite adequately.

Ignore the Daily Mail, here's what the Foreign and Commonwealth Office say:

"There is a high threat from terrorism. Terrorist groups, including Kurdish groups, Daesh (formerly referred to as ISIL) and far left organisations, continue to plan and carry out attacks. Further attacks are likely and could be indiscriminate. There is a heightened risk of terrorist attack against the aviation industry in Turkey. You should co-operate fully with security officials at airports."

Great news for my summer holiday

"There is a high threat from terrorism. Terrorist groups, including Kurdish groups, Daesh (formerly referred to as ISIL) and far left organisations, continue to plan and carry out attacks. Further attacks are likely and could be indiscriminate. There is a heightened risk of terrorist attack against the aviation industry in Turkey. You should co-operate fully with security officials at airports."

FCO are wimps. Someone farts and they claim it's terrorist activity.

Just stay away from all the tourist stops and DO NOT play 'hide the kebab' with the tour guides.

Have you never been to Turkey? The doner there is incredible, and it's not in a pita normally, just in ekmek (bread)!

e02b17d233c2d9566b9a37ebb14e2e7e.jpg

Berlin has the best döner in the world.I love döner!

Alright guys.. Wrap it up. He clearly wants a discussion about Fekir. Not a thread sandwiched with some info about Fekir here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom