• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabil Fekir : Updates Only. If you are hungry go the 'sandwich' thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't let a five year old anywhere near a sandwich. They're not ready for them, they'd probably pull it apart, throw bits out, make a shocking mess of it.

You've obviously never had kids. What you are describing there is a two year old. Five is plenty old enough not to deconstruct a sandwich.

Last time I went to Greece I pretty much existed on chicken souvlaki in a wrap / pitta / whatever.

Love that shit.

Last time I went to Greece I pretty much existed on chicken souvlaki in a wrap / pitta / whatever.

Love that shit.
Did you try their gyro? I was in Greece two weeks ago and had some. It was nice - they had chicken and pork.
I still think our Shawarma is better. We have turkey, chicken and veal. The meat is tastier and our sauces (tahini and amba) beat their tsiziki, mustard and ketchup)

Did you try their gyro? I was in Greece two weeks ago and had some. It was nice - they had chicken and pork.
I still think our Shawarma is better. We have turkey, chicken and veal. The meat is tastier and our sauces (tahini and amba) beat their tsiziki, mustard and ketchup)
Tzatziki is great, better than tahini. I've never had amba so I can't comment on this one. What is it?

I have to go to Israel soon again.

Nah, I tend to stay away from that stuff because you don't know what you're getting.

Might have a shawarma for old times sake now and again though - has to be in a lafa though.

Nah, I tend to stay away from that stuff because you don't know what you're getting.

Might have a shawarma for old times sake now and again though - has to be in a lafa though.
You obviously only eat at places you know or you've heard recommendations. Like with every kind of food.
When no recommendations available pick the place where most of the locals are queueing.

This food discussion has become a little too cultured for me.

Still at least it's not about some fekir

starsky-8.jpg

Falaffel, Shwarma, Sabich - git your sorry asses in here this minute!

Some Fekir news: Aulas repeats that Fekir will NOT be sold until AFTER the world cup.

That's that then. Move on. Shaqiri it is today lads.

Some Fekir news: Aulas repeats that Fekir will NOT be sold until AFTER the world cup.

That's that then. Move on. Shaqiri it is today lads.
Reddy said we're trying to get it tied up before, so I reckon we're balls out trying our hardest

Hopefully Aulus cracks

Aulas is French for Levy*

I made that up.. But he won't crack until the price is right. And he won't budge. Its €70m. Take it or leave it.

Aulas is French for Levy*

I made that up.. But he won't crack until the price is right. And he won't budge. Its €70m. Take it or leave it.
What? So he didnt say that today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom