• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Regular Season Thread 2010

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=41376.msg1260304#msg1260304 date=1295827602]
Missed the game lads what Cutler do?
[/quote]

Played like a spaz, then got half a bit of a sore knee that nobody can work out how he got exactly, and never returned to the game.

Beautiful on two levels. Firsty, it shows him up for the chump he is. Secondly, the boy Hanie (who had taken NO snaps all week) went out like a fucking gunslinger. Love him already.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=41376.msg1260306#msg1260306 date=1295827704]
SImilar to what happened when Ben got hit a moment ago, except he went off and stayed off instead.
[/quote]Aaaah Pussyole is it?

[quote author=MC Golgotha link=topic=41376.msg1254265#msg1254265 date=1295204548]

It's at Soldier Field. I mean, if Cutler is ever going to lead a proper win, that has to be it. I'll forgive him almost anything if he beats the pack in a Championship game. Conversely, if we lose...
[/quote]

Haha, worth re-visiting MC...

Jones_Drew32 Maurice Jones-Drew
All I'm saying is that he can finish the game on a hurt knee... I played the whole season on one...

I think Bens ok. Tbf you can level a lot at the guy but he'd run through walls for you.

Im really enjoying the first half. The jets will have some of this game no doubt, but this is like watching Parker and Bettis in 2005.
Great old school Steelers football.

GAAAAAH. WHY THROW IT.
Churn up 60 yards like stealing candy from a baby and then fucking throw on the 2? WTF

I'll be interested to see the time of possession stats.

I like the 60 yards running followed by 60 yards in the air next series.
Nice.

Back
Top Bottom