• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Thread 2013-2014

Fantasy playoffs are going swimmingly for me so far, made it in all 7 leagues I'm doing this year.

Looks like I'm advancing for sure in 5 of them, and in another I need AJ Green and the Bengals to outscore Joique Bell.

I think it's more down to this horrific Dallas defence more than Flynn's actual ability.
Rodgers would have ripped those cunts for 60 points.

He led them up the field for 5 TD's in the 2nd half Leo. Sure he's no Manning/Brady/Rodgers/etc, but had any of those guys served up that 2nd half, there's be hyperbole-meltdown. Credit where it's due.

That Nfc west is crazy strong this year.
Whoever plays the Eagles in the playoffs are going to be laughing.

He led them up the field for 5 TD's in the 2nd half Leo. Sure he's no Manning/Brady/Rodgers/etc, but had any of those guys served up that 2nd half, there's be hyperbole-meltdown. Credit where it's due.

If Brady had played that soft coverage he'd have scored on every throw. Dallas were fucking horrible. Flynn was taking the ball in the shotgun and putting drives together from screens.

Fair enough lad he kept it simple and protected the ball well with short screen passes but Dallas beat themselves there.
Lacy was fucking dynamic when called upon but Dallas could make any half decent running back look like Barry Sanders.

Going to get some serious hits in this Bengals Steelers game.
Lets see can Dalton handle this test.

I like checking this thread every now and then, just to see if I can ever understand the game.

"Flynn was taking the ball in the shotgun and putting drives together from screens."

Still no closer.

Taped the FCS quarterfinals at the weekend, just been watching Towson beat Eastern Illinois. Couple of interesting players in this one who could end up playing Sunday football. Certainly, E. Illinois QB Jimmy Garoppolo is going in the draft and probably pretty early. They might have lost, but it was shitting snow and this kid was still painting it on. He has over 5000 yards and like 50 throwing TDs this season, which makes no sense. Funnily enough, this is the same school Romo went to. Garoppolo is accurate, has a beautiful motion, a quick read, and very fast feet in adjustments. Could easily have played for an AQ FBS team and shouldn't have any problems in the pros. He's about 6'2'' and 220. Everything there to give himself a decent opportunity in the pros.

Also liked the Towson running back Terrance West. Went for over 350 yards in this game and five TDs. Towson had a sloppy first quarter, but once the weather started to bite and West got his feet, he was breaking one off every time they handed it to him.He looks to be under six foot, but Towson claim a 4.5 four-forty. Interesting to see if he gets a combine invitation. Could be someone to look at rounds 5-6.

ehunuhy7.jpg

BOWL SEASON MENTALNESS!

Colorado State down 45-30 to Washington State with three minutes to go. Score two TDs, pulling off a Liberty Left trick on a two point conversion on the second score to tie it at 45 all, then recovered the ball on a fumble on the kick off play and won the game with a last second FG. Auburn, Schmauburn.

Chiefs getting found out today against an elite qb.
Dallas and Romo not up to much either.

Romo made a terrible throw ... but they've got one good drive now and now will have a chance to win the game if they get a TD drive ... he's injured so let's see yet again if he's got what it takes to shed this tag, that's he's earned.

WOW - this team knows how to do it the hard way ...

Romo deserves props ... fantastic last two drives ...

I told my friend after the FG drive in the 4th q, and I quote, "call me insane, i think we're going to win this"

We'll beat the Eagles ...

That was brilliant from Romo credit where it's due.
Manning broke Brady's record too.
Denver are so lucky to have him.

Denver getting Manning was a fantastic piece of business.

He won't win the super bowl if that defense doesn't play big in the playoffs.

Bears will beat the Eagles hopefully, and then its all in our own hands next week.

Great last drive from Romo

How long you been tortured by being a Boys fan Hansern?

Regardless of the Eagles result today (they can win, tie or lose), it comes down to the game in Dallas next week.

Eddie Lacy is the nuts.
Stafford playing like a fucking chimp again at Ford field.

Stafford can suck my shitpipe with a straw the baseball-cap-wearing-backwards fucklord.

What's the point of having an arm like that when your head's filled with soup?

Stafford can suck my shitpipe with a straw the baseball-cap-wearing-backwards fucklord.

What's the point of having an arm like that when your head's filled with soup?

I think I said in last year's thread that I don't rate him that highly - Megatron makes him much better than he really is.

How long you been tortured by being a Boys fan Hansern?

Regardless of the Eagles result today (they can win, tie or lose), it comes down to the game in Dallas next week.

Started in '95 I think. Then it faded away a bit (a long with Cowboys). In the recent 5 years or so we've had excellent coverage of the games over here and the interest have grown stronger again.

Its torture though, but the good thing is any loss doesnt feel 10% as bad as a Liverpool loss.

Started in '95 I think. Then it faded away a bit (a long with Cowboys). In the recent 5 years or so we've had excellent coverage of the games over here and the interest have grown stronger again.

Its torture though, but the good thing is any loss doesnt feel 10% as bad as a Liverpool loss.

I started liking them in '86 when my uncle got me involved ... There was good coverage (newspaper) of the league when we were in Turkey, and when we moved to the States, it was just as the triplets were hitting their peak. Being in New York as a Cowboys fan was fun, but alas, since then we've been kak and killing my sleep for these games isn't making me happy lately!

Back
Top Bottom