• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Thread 2013-2014

Im going to feel really bad for those Cardinals when they lose out next week.
Crying shame that they won't make the playoffs.
Especially when you see the teams going for the 6th seed in the Afc.
Nfc is shitting all over Afc in terms of quality this season.

My favourite story of the week - Boise QB Joe Southwick is sent home before the Hawaii Bowl for pissing off a hotel balcony. Gets home and takes a polygraph and does a TV interview to 'prove' his innocence.

Reactions: Leo
Sources - Romo out for the year ... Maybe Orton can pull a Jeff Hostetler? Doubtful but I was optimistic until the injury.

No loss. DeMarco Murray won that game for them at the weekend anyway.

No loss? Romo was phenomenal on the last two drives ...

DeMarco is hot though ... if we can ride him for 25-30 carries against the Eagles, we may win.

No loss? Romo was phenomenal on the last two drives ...

DeMarco is hot though ... if we can ride him for 25-30 carries against the Eagles, we may win.

Its a big loss.
From USA Today
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo's season is officially over, and backup Kyle Orton's is about to begin.

You know, it's imperative Orton wins the Super Bowl. Then we can really have headaches with how to answer the Romo doubters ... ;)

Dolphins and Ravens losing. Chargers playing a very reduced Cheifs. They might get that 6th seed place

Crazy game in Chicago. Packers TD 38 secs before the end of the 4th quarter to win the game

Its in to overtime now isnt it?

Wow, that was a finish. Can't believe Succop missed that FG, I guess that makes up for the loss a few years back against KC where we fumbled away a snap while trying to center the ball for a game winning chip shot.

We're such a flukey hot and cold team though that we could do some serious damage in the playoffs(or crash out!).

Like last weekend, DeMarco Murray could win this on his own paws. That hit on Square was ribcrunching.

Like last weekend, DeMarco Murray could win this on his own paws. That hit on Square was ribcrunching.

I need 4 more yards from scrimmage from Murray to seal a fantasy football league championship.

That would make it 5 Championships and a runner up from 7 leagues this year!

A Rod it's gonna happen ain't it...fucking elite all the way to the big Apple

Packers win the bowl lads.
Lol at Miami would have been a travesty to see those useless cunts in the playoffs.

ha ha kyle romo, i mean orton, with a pick on the first pass of the drive ...

season over for the cowboys ... again.

'The Cowboys can win the superbowl'. Lol at one of the shittest calls in SCM history.

'The Cowboys can win the superbowl'. Lol at one of the shittest calls in SCM history.

It's unfortunate that a back up QB who was making his first start in 3 years was playing and not Romo, or at least it may have been interesting in the playoffs! The Saints should hammer the Eagles.

I would also advise that if you get bored of your current profession, you take a shot at politics ... You've twisted my original statements rather nicely:

IF the Cowboys get there, and play them, we'll beat them. It will be Romo's coming of age party considering that is where all the mess started!

If we get to the playoffs, we'll be very dangerous ... I am not in the 'we'll get to the playoffs' boat yet, but I think if we beat the Bears on MNF, we'll do it especially if Rodgers won't be playign the rest of the year (scheduled for more tests)

Notice, both times I said 'if' and the Super Bowl wasn't mentioned once ... Talk about the shittest calls in SCM history ... that never happened.

It is as much to do with Brady too -
For sure Brady's the fucking nuts every season but the Pats are a drilled machine because of brilliant coaching they get game in game out and play in play out.
Don't like them but credit where it's due.
Bill is a genius.

He's not won the Super Bowl since spygate mind ... though tbh, he really should have 5 rings already ... lucky fucking giants

The whole entire world is a vagina. Especially Wisconsin.

And now we have to pay Cutler because we need to be rebuilding our drunk defence and can't be worrying about a new shot caller at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom