• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL Thread 2013-2014

Luck is singedely carrying those useless fucks all season.
No change.
Drew stills playing January ball but they're not good enough.
Can't believe saints were underdogs against the fucking eagles though.
Tommorow going to be epic football can't wait.

Dalton and Bengals in playoff choke shocker.
Could see it coming.

Watched that game in a bar in San Diego this morning. 10am start was pretty weird but anyway. Amazing atmosphere. Strangely enough it seems even San Diegoans think Rivers is a cock.

[article]Andy Reid has signed a new two-and-a-half year contract with Nottingham Forest, ending speculation that he may be about to join one of their Championship promotion rivals in this transfer window.[/article]

Charlie Strong confirmed as the new coach of Longhorns. Excited about the new direction for UT.

[article]Andy Reid has signed a new two-and-a-half year contract with Nottingham Forest, ending speculation that he may be about to join one of their Championship promotion rivals in this transfer window.[/article]

Ha.

Why on earth did he/KC need to use up their last timeout after the 2 minute warning? Amateur shit that.

Auburn lost that game by being too conservative in the second half for me. There was tons of space in the flats, and the FSU secondary was very average apart from the interception, which was just pure athleticism.

You can only run read option up the middle so many times after all, and I think FSU practiced against it in the buildup.

Game was won by an excellent performance from the FSU front 7 though, I was really impressed by their play.

Fishers call on the fake punt changed the game. Gutsy as fuck. Gave Jameis and that offensive line all the confidence they needed.

Fishers call on the fake punt changed the game. Gutsy as fuck. Gave Jameis and that offensive line all the confidence they needed.

That's the easiest storyline that's going to be touted about, but I would argue the offense wasn't great for large stretches of the second half. Winston did very little over the course of the game that set him apart from the Auburn QB(Who might have actually played better), and their offensive line was consistently average.

Difference is that FSU knows how to release pressure by running quick slants and screens while Auburn just runs the ball up the middle a few more times.

One of the most amazing parts of that game was the final play, which was set up perfectly. Mason had the ball on the right side with a convoy of blockers, but the blockers didn't block! If the guys actually set their blocks, Mason had a pretty well set up lane. Fantastically engineered play by Auburn, I was really disappointed that it wasn't executed.

The Twitter row over Winston is fairly embarrassing for all involved eh?
In fairness that post game interview was pyar balls.

832191061.gif

The Twitter row over Winston is fairly embarrassing for all involved eh?
In fairness that post game interview was pyar balls.

The one with that chick?? The most unprofessional interview I've ever seen. Winston did well to just walk away.

What twitter row happenened? I missed that.

The one with that chick?? The most unprofessional interview I've ever seen. Winston did well to just walk away.

What twitter row happenened? I missed that.
Aj McCarrons mother tweeted that Winston wasn't speaking English in the post game interview.
Race row soon followed of course.
On me phone here so can't post the articles on here.
I'm sure you'll find it.
McCarrons tasty beour got involved too but I'm fairly sure she's a fucking idiot.

Winston is a classic rambler. His Heisman speech was pure gibberish. I identified the words as English, but Lord only knows what he was on about. I enjoyed it all the same. Making sense is vastly overrated, as internet forums regularly demonstrate.

That was impressive from the niners going to be a war in Seattle next weekend.

That was impressive from the niners going to be a war in Seattle next weekend.

They got all the breaks in that game ... not all of them they made, the refs ignored Boldin and his shit a few times. I sincerely hope - although they're a bigger bunch of twats themselves - that Seattle aboslutely destroy them.

They got all the breaks in that game ... not all of them they made, the refs ignored Boldin and his shit a few times. I sincerely hope - although they're a bigger bunch of twats themselves - that Seattle aboslutely destroy them.
Harbough is a dick but he's a brilliant coach in fairness.
3 championship games in 3 seasons is genius.
Don't agree about the breaks I thought Carolina were undisciplined and didn't deserve to win.
They didn't score in 3 quarters.

Harbough is a dick but he's a brilliant coach in fairness.
3 championship games in 3 seasons is genius.
Don't agree about the breaks I thought Carolina were undisciplined and didn't deserve to win.
They didn't score in 3 quarters.

That Boldin headbutt - the same thing they called on Carolina - changes the whole game. It was a key point in the game.

That Boldin headbutt - the same thing they called on Carolina - changes the whole game. It was a key point in the game.
Didn't Carolina get a fortunate penalty on 3rd down which was a fair sack on Newton.
Newton bottled that opportunity by throwing a pick.
I thought Carolina were poor but the 2nd half performance from the Niners defence was terrific.
Carolina deserved nothing from the game.
I'm happy because it's going to be an epic next week.
Seattle would have slaughtered those Panthers next week.

Back
Top Bottom