• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Şahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me a while to work out what the hell was meant by "Permo Conno" ... to such an extent I tried googling it .. and Google directed me straight back to this thread as the first hit :)

Then the penny dropped ...

My excuse is I have been out of Liverpool some 15 years.

I remember a Daily Mail article in the late '80s referrign to our players as Beardo, Aldo, Barnso, Spacko, Grobbo etc .. and (apart from Aldo, which I thinkl was in common use) the rest made us all giggle as being OTT ridiculous

marca

Şahin, one foot in Liverpool

Real convinces through the 'Pool' is the best option · Nuri wants to go out and

J. CASTRO and JIGARCÍA-OCHOA. Madrid 16/08/12 - 10:07.

Liverpool Arsenal takes advantage in the struggle for Nuri Şahin, whose future can be resolved in the coming hours coinciding with the arrival of Luka Modric to Madrid. In the white set was clear that the arrival of Croatian would be accompanied by the departure of one of the midfielders Kaka, the case goes to the margin, and this will be that of Nuri Şahin, who in the last hours has given the OK to option of joining the Reds.

Liverpool was not the first choice of Şahin, who saw a more favorable option Arsenal, where Wenger spent years fighting for his signing. The French coach and tried to take it the year of its explosion in the Borussia and contact him again a few months ago to learn that Mourinho would open the doors. However, despite many attempts, the French seem to be again be disappointed.

And why is Liverpool Şahin closer than Arsenal? There are several conditions that have flipped to the operation in the last hours. The occupant of the bench is seems essential here. While Wenger Mou and do not have good relations, white coach is a close friend of Pool coach, Brendan Rodgers. In recent weeks, Mourinho, in his capacity as general manager, has been in constant contact with Rodgers, moving enough in the conditions of the assignment.

A Şahin, meanwhile, have gradually been persuaded of the importance of unconditional support of the coach, something he has said the technician ends blank if signing for team Liverpool. The operation with the computer network is also convincing in the offices of the Bernabeu, where prefer the Pool for granting that the Gunners. So, all indications are that in the coming days, Şahin will become new Liverpool player but Arsenal still not give up.

In England it for granted

The British press was made ​​yesterday by the arrival of the Liverpool Şahin, even venturing to say that the player would be on Saturday at Anfield. In Şahin environment, however, they were more cautious and hesitant to assume 100% his move to Liverpool. Arsenal continues to squeeze the most and although Liverpool is the most feasible option now, not ruled out any change of direction last minute.

This is not to the Real Madrid player is still a delay too the situation. Aware that this season does not look anything at all white, Şahin wants to leave Madrid as soon as possible and start your new adventure in the Premiership. Şahin leaves convinced that this season will perform in the team play and to be winning his return

I actually know someone who talks like that article reads, you feel genuine fatigue after a conversation with him

Arsenal fans saying that Mourinho wants him to join Liverpool.
Şahin wants to go to Arsenal (CL football), apparently.

Its from SSN, they're always a week later than everyone else.
Think he's nailed on to join us tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom