• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Şahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd pretty much expect us to be second choice really given the state we've been in the last couple years. If Arsenal do desperately want him and we end up getting him it'll be quite a coup.

Hopefully Mourinho will shaft arsenal bug time in terms of loan fees and final price if he signs for them whereas we get a discount on all the above?

Şahin will prefer Arsenal and the Champions League.
Real and Mourinho will prefer he goes to liverpool.
Money will talk eventually.
Lets see what will happen.
I will be gutted if he goes to the Gooner cunts

I'll be extremely gutted now if it falls through, as it has been reported as extremely close the last few days.
You just KNOW he'll be a hit, wheter its here or for Arsenal.

Fingers crossed.

I'll be extremely gutted now if it falls through, as it has been reported as extremely close the last few days.
You just KNOW he'll be a hit, wheter its here or for Arsenal.

Fingers crossed.

The only thing I can think of is if the Song transfer drags on they may not be a position to close this deal in the time Şahin allegedly is demanding. Having said that, if it is true that we're his second choice I'm not sure here is the place for him, loan or not.

Agreed. Sounds strange though that we were his favoured choice yesterday and thats now changed. A lot of agent talk in this transfer...

Graham Hunter - one of the most reliable sources for Spanish football - has, tonight, said that Nuri Şahin will sign for LFC

Graham Hunter - one of the most reliable sources for Spanish football - has, tonight, said that Nuri Şahin will sign for LFC

tumblr_lq70l3zhxs1r0qhsno1_500.gif

He said he thinks so.....fingers crossed

His track record is only about 50/50 from the predictions I've heard from him, but he is well connected in Spain.

As I keep saying, once he's here he'll be ours should we have the cash. Possession is nine tenths of teh law in football, the club with the loanee are always in a much better position.

His track record is only about 50/50 from the predictions I've heard from him, but he is well connected in Spain.

As I keep saying, once he's here he'll be ours should we have the cash. Possession is nine tenths of teh law in football, the club with the loanee are always in a much better position.

I started reading that as 50 out of 50 and was thinking you're well hard to please.

People seem to think this guy knows his stuff;

Waleed Abu Nada ‏@waleedabunada

I've been told that Liverpool's MD Ian Ayre is telling people that #LFC 'have Şahin in the bag.' Club very confident of signing him.

Up. Down. Up. Down. On. Off. In. Out. It's like I'm being fucked in my brain's metaphorical arsehole by the media's metaphorical manhood. Thanks a lot, media, you metaphorical rapists.

Ayre is cockilian, without a doubt, but we've no idea if he has actually said anything.

Josh Laff @Josh_Laff_ @duncanjenkinsFC please ask your mile is Şahin done or have afc comeinfor him.

3h duncan jenkins @duncanjenkinsFC @Josh_Laff_ they have come in for him again mates theywere inpoolposition2-3 days ago but lfc were 100% percent certain last night #fact

Dean Jordan @deanjordan16 @BenSmithBBC Any newsonSahin?

4h Ben Smith @BenSmithBBC @deanjordan16 #LFC confident but seems #AFC are still trying to get him. It'sa wait and see. Things change soquickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom