• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Şahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got something serious I'd like to say to Arsenal and Arsene Wenger in regards to the Şahin transfer:

2402896o.gif

Is that you?

Bloody hell ... we've signed a male model. Where is Şahin, you know the ugly one that complements our team ?

I'm a cunt like that and I hate Downing. Maybe I'll jinx it.

Wouldn't it be more prudent to have a clear counter and give him a reprieve for this season, let him wipe the slate clean? Otherwise the counter just sums up your standard tainted, selective viewpoint, ie it's never going to look flattering because you've included 37 games in hindsight.

What I'm trying to say is, what a stupid childish fucking signature, and you 'hate' Downing? Get a grip.

You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

Delighted with this deal, especially if the rumoured buy out clause is true,Lucas Şahin and Allen, fitness permitted, could form the core of our midfield for the next 5-6 years. I really have high hopes for this guy, he will take a while to adjust to the pace of the league no doubt but once he does he has a real footballing brain and he will start pulling the strings nicely.

Delighted with this deal, especially if the rumoured buy out clause is true,Lucas Şahin and Allen, fitness permitted, could form the core of our midfield for the next 5-6 years. I really have high hopes for this guy, he will take a while to adjust to the pace of the league no doubt but once he does he has a real footballing brain and he will start pulling the strings nicely.
There's no buy out clause.
Really excited about it too. Will be interesting to see how they all fit in

Where did this rumour come from? I thought its always just been a one year loan with no option to buy. He'll still have 4 years left on his madrid contract after this, so I cant see them putting in a buyout clause unless its in the region of 25-30 million!

Wouldn't it be more prudent to have a clear counter and give him a reprieve for this season, let him wipe the slate clean? Otherwise the counter just sums up your standard tainted, selective viewpoint, ie it's never going to look flattering because you've included 37 games in hindsight.

What I'm trying to say is, what a stupid childish fucking signature, and you 'hate' Downing? Get a grip.

You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

Now I'm insulted.

I don't understand why these buy out clauses are even an issue. He's on loan. If he wants to stay he can always ask his club to let him leave, and if we want him we can always ask if we can buy him. End of story.

There's no buy out clause.
Really excited about it too. Will be interesting to see how they all fit in

No, there isn't. If we're being honest though you can't blame the lad for eventually wanting to succeed at the highest level which currently is a team like Real Madrid. You never know though - look at Adebayor and Spurs.

I'll happily take Xabi off them next year in return. He'll have one year left on his contract and Şahin will take over his role.

If we could get Xabi for 5 mill or something it would be an amazing signing. He'll be 31, but you feel you could get a good 3-4 years out of him regardless.

The Arsenal bitching and whining on Twitter is absolutely hilarious! As soon as we got him they started saying ludicrous fees and figures, and were saying we dont need him. LOL!

Their club's just the same. I don't believe for a minute all that bollocks about what they were or weren't prepared to pay. They wanted him bad. F'ck 'em.

I'll happily take Xabi off them next year in return. He'll have one year left on his contract and Şahin will take over his role.

If we could get Xabi for 5 mill or something it would be an amazing signing. He'll be 31, but you feel you could get a good 3-4 years out of him regardless.

Isn't Xabi in his last year of his contract that Real will not renew? Şahin is the stop gap till we have the Xabi/Suso replacement next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom