• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Oh no Joe - Gomez injured on England duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping we buy two solid centre backs in Jan.

RIP Jomez you cudda been the bestest. We love you

Isn't the patella where they take the graft to repair an ACL?

I think it's the one people usually imagine with chicken and seafood, though anyone who knows his shit will tell you it's actually with chicken and rabbit

Look, what did we expect? We sacrificed everything at the alter for #19. The Footballing God's were obviously not satisfied. Oncy could only buy us some time.
They have taken Virgil and Joe for the year. Hopefully that will be the end of it.

Someone needs to bring Oncy back so we can sacrifice him all over again.

And in the fifth month after the title, he rose again, in accordance with the Scriptures. And lo, he was promptly sacrificed to the Football Gods so that Joel Matip may hold together with spit, elastic bands and bubblegum for the remainder of the campaign.

We do have some options especially when thaigo comes back. Maybe Klopp will use or front foot pressing and thaigos ability to try and keep the ball away from our defence. This is in contrast to the way we have played sometimes when VVD is around seemingly arrogantly soaking up constant pressure for large parts of the game...I doubt we are going to play like that now.

We're clearly not winning the league this year. We can't with that defence. We're losing the Leicester game for a start.

I literally harvest tendons for my job

It's boss

My friend did his ACL and now has a dead mans ACL in his knee, probably harvested by a guy like you.

Would proper freak me out that, not sure I'd trust my leg anymore.

124983900_3766115576753306_2371139885536350576_o.jpg

Mo now downstairs in admissions with the triage nurse, hopefully she"s got a mask.

Joe should be our FK taker when he returns ! Damn he's good.

He is, but those shots didn’t have much pace at all. Think the keeper saves them all.
Shaq missed a few but look at the movement on those shots. I wish he’d get more opportunities.

Shaq also has the disadvantage of the ball being placed for a right footed taker. No idea what Firmino and Trents excuse was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom