• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other European Games, 1-3 October

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm torn (and also can't sleep) on this subject. Just found out one of the best friends from uni of my best friends from home who went to the same uni died suddenly today.

I knew him well and he was dead sound but I'd only see him when I saw him.

Anyway he was a massive Spurs fan and I was wondering how I should react to them getting merked and it seems only appropriate that I raise a glass while having a giggle at all these stupid memes and stats of how shit Spurs are. It's probably not what he'd want to be reminded of it but it feels more poignant. I have no idea where I'm going with this but 2-7, he died at 27 who knows what weird shit this universe is made of. RIP dude

Gotta enjoy the little things or otherwise

That’s awful news :(

RIP

In my head Gnabry is a dog, related to Gnasher & Gnipper, of The Beano fame, of course. I can't actually picture what he looks like without picturing the cartoon dogs.

Think it's cos when I was a kid I said the G when I pronounced their names.

Racist

I'm torn (and also can't sleep) on this subject. Just found out one of the best friends from uni of my best friends from home who went to the same uni died suddenly today.

I knew him well and he was dead sound but I'd only see him when I saw him.

Anyway he was a massive Spurs fan and I was wondering how I should react to them getting merked and it seems only appropriate that I raise a glass while having a giggle at all these stupid memes and stats of how shit Spurs are. It's probably not what he'd want to be reminded of it but it feels more poignant. I have no idea where I'm going with this but 2-7, he died at 27 who knows what weird shit this universe is made of. RIP dude

Gotta enjoy the little things or otherwise

I've thought about this, but if he was a massive Spurs fan then you deffo want to go before that result. Imagine dying the day after a 2-7 loss in your own stadium? Double bummer. Anyway COYS for your mate.

1) Where is @Judge Jules ?

2) That reminded me in his trajectory of Riise vs Manure, just far far far away

1. Not gone anywhere, old friend, just been uber-busy for a little bit, but thanks for the thought.

2. Defo reminiscent of JAR's guided missile against ManUre, but the overhead camera angle also put me in mind of Sir Gary Mac's winner against the bitters at their place back in the day, for the sheer slide-rule rightness of its direction and the way it passed a number of players on its way into the big onion bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom