• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Atletico’s pen.
[article]Haha ref gives Atletico one, looks a pen at first glance though.
[/article]
[article]Ha ha fuck off if this gets overturned
[/article]
[article]You just know if that’s one of our players then we wouldn’t get either pen,but absolutely get given against us ..
[/article]
[article]There you go, same old Uefa
[/article]
[article]He was shown all the wrong angles

WHAT THE FUCK
[/article]
[article]Corruption at its finest.
[/article]
[article]Be easy to win the CL when you constantly get decisions when you need them
[/article]
[article]hahahhahha german ref doing his fellow countryman a favor.
Bent bastards.
[/article]
[article]The replays he was shown were all the ones where it looked like nothing. There were other angles that made it seem clumsier. Bent that.
[/article]
[article]
It’s the corrupt UEFA dream.

Dippers v PSG CL Final.
[/article]
[article]Again certain cartel clubs getting certain decisions..
[/article]
[article]No coincidence that all the key decisions go in one direction. It can't just be coincidence
[/article]
[article]Bent ref in the dippers game.

There's no way he turns that Atletico pen over with a straight face.
[/article]
[article]I don’t want to go anywhere near the bin dipping coach smashing scum report, but was the referee a German again? Just like when Felix arrogant cunt Blich fucked us over.
[/article]

I've been checking other forums and a lot of rival fans thought it shouldn't have been overturned because it wasn't clear and obvious.
Which is fucking stupid because he clearly dived.

I've been checking other forums and a lot of rival fans thought it shouldn't have been overturned because it wasn't clear and obvious.
Which is fucking stupid because he clearly dived.
Rival fans will always think like that

Yep, I just can't believe that there's no sensible fan among them that can fucking see past rivalry and tell it like it is. Fuck me.
Rival fans sensible? Behave Modo. They're all £&@!*

Rival fans sensible? Behave Modo. They're all £&@!*
Still fucking adult human beings. I mean there should be at least one with half a brain.
My Chelsea supporting bro was like, "that's never a pen"

Still fucking adult human beings. I mean there's should be at least one with half a brain.
My Chelsea supporting bro was like, "that's never a pen"
He should no longer be considered a family. He has brought much shame to the Modo family name. Disown him

I was very surprised it was overturned. He went down so softly but there was definite contact nowhere near the ball.

Last edited:
A graaaannnndddd old team to play for a graaaannnnddd old team to fume about.

[article]We go 1 nil up and then we go 2-1 up, and now here we are losing 4-2. I thought this manager was supposed to be an expert, when it comes to defensive organisation? We were winning with 12 minutes to go, and now we're losing, after conceding three goals in those last 12 minutes. This is a bottle job, that would do Roberto Martinez proud.
[/article]
[article]Please let the head-choppers take him and rondon back. And they're welcome to a few others
[/article]
[article]Poor decisions tactically today and horrific defending, utterly embarrassing all round.

When you think this club has reached its lowest something like today comes along and manages to top it.
[/article]
[article]2-5 at home to Watford is sackable for me, but he won’t be sacked, so just settle in for some severe bummings this season
[/article]
[article]Needs to get out this club now. Absolute blagger.
[/article]
[article]Can’t wait for the derby
[/article]

[article]The club is dead, Moshiri has been killing it from the inside since he came in and now he’s finished it off. That’s not Everton anymore, don’t know what the hell it is. Some billionaire’s business, that’s all it is. Just feel nothing towards it, horrible entity.
[/article]
[article]Agent Kopite

You are doing a great job… keep it going, you’ll soon have these blues relegated.
[/article]
[article]Thanks for making us the laughing stock yet again. It is just what all Evertonian's really needed after the last few years.

This wasn't a loss, it was an utter embarrassment dished out by fodder and you and the entire team should be kin ashamed of yourselves.
[/article]
[article]we may never win another match this year
[/article]
[article]The Derby will be his last match, it gets nasty now
[/article]
[article]He should never ever been appointed, he’s a washed up manager.

He’s ripped the only thing that was successful last year, our defensive organisation, for his zonal marking which has failed club after club

He has us sitting back and deep against the likes of Watford, at home, to hopefully hit them on the break

It was the saddest day in our history when he was appointed
[/article]

[article]
Inexcusable that, players or no players.

He'll be gone by Christmas, hopefully before the Derby.

Reckon it will finish me off listening to them Chant an Everton managers name as they tan us.[/article]

[article]Fat Sam was better.
[/article]
[article]Tactical genious.
[/article]
[article]Phones going mental on whatsapp.
Kopites galore.
Cheers Everton. Cheers.
[/article]
[article]This is more like what I expected RB. Shocking subs, shocking set up, shocking set piece defending, shocking caputilation.
[/article]

From BBC comments -
Nearly a decade of constant humiliation and disappointment since Sir Alex retired. Absolutely sick of it. Half the team need to go, entire "coaching" staff, the board and the owners too. This is not just the story of Ole's ineptitude and the players' complacency, but the climax of a terribly run club that has put profit over football and tried to placate fans with nostalgia and memories instead of results. Pathetic.
Dom

Redcafe

Liverpool took that first half way too seriously

Robbed

Hire a clown expect a circus.

A tad disappointing.

The scoreline flattered us hugely

Should have been much much worse. Liverpool of all teams took mercy on us.

Kill it. Kill it with fire. Nuke it from orbit.

Was genuinely fearing double figures after the red card so glad for small mercies, I suppose.

That wasn’t humiliating. It was inevitable.

Ole's at the wheel, feel good factor back.

Nothing to worry about, we are on track

After this, if you still support Ole, then you are an Ole supporter and not a Manchester United supporter.

Football DNA of a dying species.

Totally deserved beating. No redeeming features to that game whatsoever. Utterly abject in every respect, probably our worst performance ever in the Premier League. Honestly we were lucky it wasn't worse. We're lucky they took their foot off the gas.

Close. If only that Ronaldo goals was allowed we would've come back.

I’m not joking when I say this, I would take Steve Bruce ASAP!

VAR robbed us of a magic night

Worst league defeat to Liverpool since 1925

Klopp didn't even need to field his strongest team to absolutely humiliate us. It was a heavyweight boxer vs a little 4 year old girl.

I get the feeling Ole might not be the man to take the club forward.

Getting results against your fiercest rivals is an ego thing anyway.

How does a person request for their username to be changed? (His username is "Don't Panic) :D

-----

And that's just half way through the post-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom